Monday, March 24, 2014

Gee - Where Oh Where Could Flight 370 Be?

Lets see....

Where oh where could this lost just be?

Could it be in Alaska?

Could it be in the Indian Ocean?

Could it be in London?

Duh - it crashed exactly where the radar shows it to have crashed.

SO - why is the media fixed on this story?

What are they hiding?

The Radar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JpbZZKqxy0

The letter form a guy who saw it crash exactly where the radar says it crashed:

http://willyloman.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/oil-worker-statement1.jpg

Please pray - visualize - that whatever Lucifer is hiding is exposed.

Could it be that ALL isra4eli Embassies are closed world wide and all Israeli Ambassador's are heading to underground shelter?

Could it be that the G-7 is about to crash and have the value of the Euro and Dollar fall in a large way, leading to Nuclear War?

Could it be that news reporters - like John B Wells of Coast To Coast - are being fired world wide for speaking the truth?

Pray to expose this fact.

You heard it first here on APFN

Dr William B. Mount

2 comments:

  1. I Am Jessica, I want to quickly write on a Powerful herbal cure doctor, who is well known around the world for his cures and help to humanity, This man helped me when i had the Lou Gehrig’s Disease ( ALS ). i and my family tried all possible best some few years back to get a cure for my dying husband who was also an ALS victim, but all our efforts came to nothing on a Friday night when we lost him to death. The same virus came on me some 3 months after the death of my husband, i tried all i could untill i came in contact with DR Camala in 14-6-2014. I went to collect my weekly treatment on the hospital which Dr Camala was invited to inspect some patients, i was upportuned to be inspected by him on his own free will. After the inspection, he gave me his Emails:( dr.camalahivaidscure@yahoo.com ) and his mobile number and ask my eldest son to help me get to him which we really did. We emailed him and he got back to us, in just 3 days of negotiations he sent me some herbal cure medicine and instructed me on how to take them. i remember taken the medicine for just 2 weeks, then i started receiving results. I am happy to say now that for the pass 1 year i have had no symptoms of the sickness and i have been totally and finally cured of ALS with no trace of the virus in my body ( laboratory scan and medical doctors checkup has reveled so) Am so happy and i want to thank Dr Camala for his help on me. i want whoever that is also with this virus to get the quickest and most assured cure immediately through the help of Dr.Camala on
    dr.camalahivaidscure@yahoo.com or call him +2349055637784.

    ReplyDelete