Google+ Followers

Monday, March 30, 2015

US Currently Considering Who To Kill Next

As you read this under your feet in South Central Nebraska there is a committee meeting trying to decide who to kill next - what terrorist attack they should conduct.

Picture this - a bunch of Fat Old Men sitting around sipping Scotch and smoking Cigars discussing what terrorist attack they should fund next. Well - that is exactly what is happening as someone form the CIA and White House listen in.

The Nuclear War is set to go off 6 April with 12 Nukes going off 3 April and several Presidential Double being killed a few days earlier - like Obama (Arrow or Gun) and Putin and Li.


The attack sill be done  by either a "Muslim Extremist" or a "US Veteran Bible Packing Gun Owning Constitutionalist who believes in the truth."

Proposals being considered as you read this:

1) Cut the cable on a Cable Car in San Francisco during Rush Hour Traffic in the afternoon

2) Dirty Bomb in Calcutta to force India into the Anti-Terrorist Crap.

3) Yes - a Scotch Plant Explodes - how sac-religious.

4) Commercial Airliner crashed into wither the White House or the Kremlin - yes - the church.

5) A Japanese Destroyed Torpedoes by a Russian Submarine - or, that sounds Juicy.

6) The US Destroyer to be torpedoed by the Chinese Submarine is still a go off of the Indian Coast.

7) A bomb in a Portland Mall by a White Vet  Extremist.

8) Taking down the US Grid with a Mock Sun-Spot created by a huge Air burst Nuke (60MGT) and then throwing a Virus into the Electrical Grid to destroy it.

9) Blowing Hoover Dam with charges already placed at the base of the dam.

10) Earthquake NYC - no, to many underground caves and rail lines.

Shall I go on?

This is really going on as you read this.

They cooked up 9/11 and Fukushima 3/11 and the coming terrorist attack on Japan on 5/11.

Unbelievable but true.

This is our United States Corporation. These people at the top are sick and evil beyond belief -they kill for fun and joke about it and they have million on their pay role they can use to do this with.

Please pray  for that is all we have left - GOD.
----------
The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount








2 comments:

  1. Hello I am Shirley Morris ,I am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex husband back.I was going crazy when my husband left me and my two kids for another woman last month, But when i met a friend that introduced me to Dr Keke Odin the great messenger to the oracle of Great Keke Spell Temple. I narrated my problem to Dr Keke Odin about how my ex Husband left me and my two kids and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,24 hours later, My Ex Husband called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me and the kids before now and one week after my Husband called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in a very big company here in USA were i needed to work as the managing director.. you can contact Dr Keke Odin through the following mean

    Email: greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com

    Mobile Number: +1 386-336-9876

    website: http://greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com




    Hello I am Shirley Morris ,I am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex husband back.I was going crazy when my husband left me and my two kids for another woman last month, But when i met a friend that introduced me to Dr Keke Odin the great messenger to the oracle of Great Keke Spell Temple. I narrated my problem to Dr Keke Odin about how my ex Husband left me and my two kids and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,24 hours later, My Ex Husband called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me and the kids before now and one week after my Husband called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in a very big company here in USA were i needed to work as the managing director.. you can contact Dr Keke Odin through the following mean

    Email: greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com

    Mobile Number: +1 386-336-9876

    website: http://greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am Kayla Watson ,I am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex husband back.I was going crazy when my husband left me and my two kids for another woman last month, But when i met a friend that introduced me to Lord Damguaard the great messenger to the oracle of Great Damguaard Spell Temple. I narrated my problem to Lord Damguaard about how my ex Husband left me and my two kids and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,24 hours later, My Ex Husband called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me and the kids before now and one week after my Husband called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in a very big company here in USA were i needed to work as the managing director.. you can contact Lord Damguaard through the following mean

    Email: Email:Lorddamguaardspelltemple@gmail.com

    Mobile Number: +1 407-706-7904

    website: http://Dmaguaardspelltemple.webs.com

    ReplyDelete