Sunday, July 3, 2016

Huge Army Exercise Begins Today

HUGE US ARMY EXERCISE BEGINS - TODAY

TODAY’S THE DAY

Video: Huge Army Exercise Begins Today - YouTube

YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO GET THIS INFORMATION

A HUGE us Army Exercise named UWEX-16 changes course today and begins it’s Unconventional Warfare (UWEX) phase

Not much is known about this new exercise except it is designed to get the public used to seeing soldiers in the populated areas.

The exercise to control the US Food Supply ended yesterday and is currently wrapping up with great success

What the US Army leadership is worried about is the fact that the US Dollar may crash within 60 days and this means the Food Distribution Network may break down - empty Grocery Shelves across the nation

In response to the planned economic collapse the Over 800 FEMA camps are now ready as holding cells for around 10 Million US Citizens as a Prison Labor Force to support certain Corporations Owned by the United State Corporation - Per US Army Regulation 210-35.

If things get really bad really fast you will need to be ready

If Welfare and Food Stamps get cut it will devastate the Minority Populations as Whites generally receive around $15-30/month and many Minorities receive over $450/mo per person

Food riots will ensue and those rounded  up will be placed in these FEMA Camps permanently
-----------------------------------

If FEMA authorizes a General Round Up then here are the four phases that will occur:

1) Looters will be rounded up and permanently detained in these camps.

2) Leaders of Militia Groups will be rounded up. Those they do not find will have Warrants put out for their arrest and the local Police will do the rest

Keep in mind - FEMA Leadership HATES Cops - no matter what you are told in their classes. Police are to be used as Cannon Fodder - they are considered “Local Yokuls”
3) Political Leaders who support the Constitution, Bill of Rights, etc will then be quietly Dealt With just as the Past Director of the United Nations was dealt with the day before he was to testify against Hillary - Morgan Lykketoft

By the way - Lucifer - Marcel Lazar - the one who hacked Hillary’s  Emails - disappeared yesterday out of a High Security Lock Down Prison

This is why we pray for Hillary - that she turns back to GOD

4) General Round Up - You speak out against those who oppose the Bill of Rights - you will be rounded up.

So - how do you think they will deal with 50 Million People in camps designed for 10 Million People?

Rethink Gas Chambers - Hitler….and 35,000 Guillotines
----------------------------------------------

On each FEMA camp is a large Warehouses  with 15 - 20 Gas Mains coming into the building and No Heaters and cameras on the ceilings

Either way folks - be ready for what is coming.

We gave up our freedoms for security and now we have neither

Please pray that those in charge turn back to GOD immediately - what many call the Prime Creator, King of Kings and Lords of Lords

The Living GOD will now shake the Financial Foundation of the world to wake up the leadership of Planet Earth and show them they must do as GOD says or face the consequences - so HE has so it, so it shall be.

The course they have taken will lead to their own destruction very soon - they need to wake up

Pray that your families are not effected in this coming Melee

In fact - pray instead that this Melee is cancelled
-----------------------

The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount
---------------------------\

For you Intel Geeks:

Operation Choke Point: Shutting down of US Silver and Gold Dealers - like they just like they did yesterday to the largest Gold and Silver Dealer in Sweden - Tavax Guld and Valuta

Their Bank Accounts were seized Thursday without notice

Pray that Operation Choke Point fails as well

US Army FEMA Camp Opens In Arizona:
FEMA's First Concentration Camp Officially Opens In Arizona | National Report



FAMA Camps Nation wide:

FEMA Concentration Camps: Locations and Corresponding Executive Orders! - The Last Great Stand







3 comments:

  1. GREETINGS everyone out there.. My name is Sarah Gomez FROM CANADA i will never forget the help Prophet Ayelala rendered to me in my marital life. i have been married for 5 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly . after 3 years of our marriage my husband suddenly change he was having an affair with a lady outside,i notice it then i was praying for divine intervention the thing became more serious i told my pastor about it we prayed but nothing happen. my husband just came home one day he pick up his things and left me and the kids to his mistress outside at this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my husband and my marriage too. i was searching for help in the internet, i saw many people sharing testimony on how Prophet Ayelala help them out with their marital problems so i contacted the email of Prophet Ayelala i told him my problem and i was told to be calm that i have come to the right place were i can get back my husband within the next 24hours. He told me what went wrong with my husband and how it happen.that they will restored my marriage. to my greatest surprise my husband came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him,that he will never cheat on me again. i quickly ask him up that i have forgiven him.friends your case is not too hard why don't you give Prophet Ayelala a try they work surprises because i know they will help you to fix your relationship with your ex partner. i thank god for using Prophet Ayelala to save my marriage. Contact him via Email: ( Ayelala7demons@gmail.com ) Or Reach him on whatsapp: +2347031894318



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW TO GET YOUR DIVORCE EX HUSBAND & WIFE BACK BEFORE XMAS

      I want to really use this medium to thank powerful Dr. Ugo wonders for helping me get my broken home back after my husband of 18 years left me for another lady. Two months ago my Husband filed for a divorce through his lawyer when we had no issues at all. i was surprised because our family was a very happy one with three beautiful kids that even neighbors were jealous of us. i never knew a girl he met at the mall cast a spell on him so he will love her alone and forget about his family. i tried all ways to reach him and make peace ordinarily but i could not because the potency of the spell was so high on him that he could not even get himself. a friend of mine who felt pity for me introduced me to Dr. Ugo through his email ( generalspelltemple@gmail.com ) so i contacted Dr. Ugo and told him all about my marital problem. He assured me that he will help me and that my husband will be back to me in 24 hours, i trusted him because he had worked for my friend who wont stop testifying about him. To my greatest surprise, after 24 hours of contacting Dr. Ugo, my husband called me to start begging and immediately came back to us and now we are happy family again. i cant stop thanking Dr. Ugo wonders and i advice anyone out there with any relationship or marriage problem to contact him immediately for help through his email generalspelltemple@gmail.com or call his mobile
      phone number +1 383-336-9876
      contact website: http://generalspelltempleblog.wordpress.com

      Delete
  2. Hello i'm from London, i know a renowned spell caster who helped me when i had problems in my marriage with my Wife. If you need a right place to solve your relationship problems contact DR.OGUDUGU TEMPLE on: ( GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM ) OR WHATSAPP +2348139793075 he is the right choice, he is a great man that has ever been.

    ReplyDelete