Monday, February 6, 2017

Food Shortages Have Begun In Europe

FOOD SHORTAGES HAVE BEGUN

Food Shortages Have Begun In Europe - YouTube

Severe vegetable shortages.

If you have every been to Europe you know that Meat Shortages - thus Price Increases - have already hit this continent.

To Further add to this the US CDC, apparently working with rogue CIA and FBI Agents, have been causing Bird Flu Epidemics all across the world.

Now - due to very odd weather - we are seeing huge shortages in Europe of Lettuce, Spinach, Broccoli, Zucchinis, Eggplant and Peppers.

This means Hyper Inflation on the vegetable arena.

As we stated earlier - the sun is creating hotter summers and colder winter - and the frequency of the sun is also changing.

The current problems of European Food Shortages stem form the Cold Blast that has now overtaken large areas of Europe and the Gulf of Mexico fills up with oil and the Gulf Stream of warm air never hits Southern Europe. This has caused massive flooding primarily in the vegetable growing country of Spain.

To top this off - the types of Pesticides they use have been clogging the Top Soil so when it rains the rain just sits on top of the dirt.

Much of this could be solved if these Commercial Growers would use the Fertilizers we designed in the video THE CURE FOR TREE DISEASES but getting this through to a Corporation where the decision makers do not know the difference between clay and sand - well - that’s a different story.

These price increases now being experienced in Europe will now begin to occur here - now.

We ask every American - and European as well - to begin to stock up on food as the sun will continue to get worse and worse until people repent and turn back to GOD.

This is why we started WILLIAM MOUNT COOKING on You tube - to show how to stock up on food.

One last note - either we come together as a world, arresting and jailing these nut cases who come against President Trump, or we will see huge food shortages and hyper inflation in the next 2 years - beginning today.

Think this is a joke - look at your heating bill this month.
=========================

For You Intel Geek:

Hits on the President Trump:

1) 6 March - shooter. Norfolk Littoral Ship Admiral has been contained and so has his Nuke.

2) 17 April - a Huge attempt to create Nuclear Strikes worldwide out of London/Geneva by those loyal to the Roman Pope. I do not live in an area where I can access any more information than that.

Huge storms in the Hudson Bay area coming and we are about to experience some shaking here in the Puget Sound and in the Central Mississippi Valley due to CIA Pumping huge amounts of Phosgene Gas into Thunder horse - the Oil Reservoir all up and down the Mississippi river and it extends into the Gulf of Mexico.

Phosgene Gas - World War 1 - Millions killed or injured  - Gas Warfare - ring a bell???

Flocks of dead birds all over the south with the smell of fresh mown hay???
=========================

Please pray that the world wakes up and that your family is prepared for what is coming.
==========================
----SAVINGS TIP OF THE DAY----

PLEASE - WHEN YOU CAN - FILL YOUR PANTRY. THAT’S ALL. DO WHAT OUR GRANDFATHERS DID ROUTINELY.

Last year the US Air Force sprayed an artificial Gibberelic Acid on Tacoma that inhibited the production of Apples. The only apples that we got were protected by Grape Plants from the spray.

Consider this on a wide scale basis and you understand that the US Air Force has contracts to “Kill Domestically Grown Foods” because the top brass is bribed by overseas growers to boost their prices going into the US.

FOLLOW THE MONEY

Put Thumb Screws to the General Staff and watch them talk.
=========================

The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount
=========================

References:

Severe Vegetable Shortage Deprives Europeans of Spinach, Broccoli | Heat Street

Losing the plot: courgette crisis spreads to other vegetables | Business | The Guardian

To bring most of the fields back into production please use the formula describer in these videoes:

The Cure For Lawn Diseases - YouTube


The Cure For Tree Diseases - YouTube
Image result for lettuce shortages in europe lettuce





6 comments:

  1. i am giving this testimony cos l am happy My name is Mrs. Jessica Smith from Houston,taxes.i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once. when i went to Africa early this year on a business summit. i ment a man called dr. Zuma Zuk.He is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my ex love's, misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you, bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job.i’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 2 years… i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job. so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him..at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. and in 6 days when i returned to taxes, my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married..i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do… well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid,and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better. in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help, email address spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com Great Zuma Zuk i thank you very much thank you in 1000000 times.. if not you i would have been losted and wasted thank you. please make sure you contact him for any financial difficulties okay.. What a powerful man such as Dr Zuma Zuk.. he is so much powerful..\\ email him for any difficulties.. spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or whatsapp him via: +2349055637784

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mouth is full of testimonies, Am Mrs Susan Morgan. my husband left home for two years to south Africa for a tourist, where he meant this Lady and he was bewitch by the girl my husband refuse to come back home again, i cry day and night looking for who to help me, i read a news paper about a powerful spell caster called DR Ekpiku and i contacted the spell caster to help me get my lover back to me and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods we fight for me.. he told me by mid-night when all the spirit is at rest he will cast a spell to reunite my lover back to me. and he did in less than 3 days my husband came back to me and started crying that i should forgive him, i,m so happy for what this spell caster did for me and my husband..email: Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com
    (1)If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3)if You want to be promoted in your office.or if you have a place to work and you need help
    (5)If you want a child.
    (6)[You want to be rich.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I contact Dr.Agbazara when i had of him and This was even faster than I could dream of. Thank you for taking time to listen to me and answering all my emails Dr.Agbazara. I feel emotional strong again. My confidence is back and I can see my future clearly now. I am forever grateful for your help in re-uniting me with my lover who divorced and left me years ago for another woman. you will see for your self what am saying when you contact this great spell caster called Dr.Agbazara on for any help at: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR call or add on WHATSAPP: +2348104102662 ) and get your problems solved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREETINGS everyone out there.. my name is (Robert Lora) I am from CANADA i will never forget the help Dr Ogudugu render to me in my marital life. I have been married for 8 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly. After 6 years of our marriage my husband suddenly change he was having an affair with a lady outside our marriage, my husband just came home one day he pick up his things and left me and the kids to his mistress outside at this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my husband and my marriage too. i was searching for help in the internet, i saw many people sharing testimony on how Dr Ogudugu help them out with their marital problems so i contacted the email of Dr Ogudugu i told him my problem and i was told to be calm that i have come to the right place were i can get back my husband within the next 48hours, to my greatest surprise my husband came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him, that he will never cheat on me again, i quickly ask him up that i have forgiven him. Friends your case is not too hard why don't you give Dr Ogudugu a chance, because i know they will help you to fix your relationship with your Ex Partner. Dr Ogudugu his the best spell caster around to solve any problem for you.
    {1} HIV/AIDS
    {2CANCER
    {3}HERPES
    {4}DIABETES
    (5}HERPERTITIS B

    Email: GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM
    Call/WhatsApp:+27663492930

    ReplyDelete
  5. if you need any kind of spiritual help, do you have problem in your relationship, marriage and is anyone oweing you and refusing to pay back, did you just lost your job and want it back so desperately, is there anything you want so much but you can’t have it because of someone else, you need not be frustrated or have sleepless night about it anymore because Dr okosun is here to solve all your problems by casting spell on them.
    he also specialse in the following
    1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money
    - you can contact hem via: email dr.okosunspellalter@gmai.com whatsapp +2347060571038

    ReplyDelete
  6. All thanks to this great man called Dr Agbazara the great spell caster that bring back the joy in me by helping me to bring back my lover who break up with me Four months ago but now with me with the help of Dr Agbazara the great love spell caster. All thanks goes to him you can also contact him for help if you need him in times of troubles via: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) you can also WhatsApp on this Number +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete