Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Russia Preps For War - US Invasion Plans Exposed

RUSSIA PREPARES FOR WAR AS US INVASION PLANS CONFIRMED

Russia Preps For War - US Invasion Plans Exposed - YouTube

It seem like the Russians are always announcing they are preparing for Nuclear War. This time with good reason.

A huge Annual Military Drill in Eastern Europe just concluded. The problem with this exercise is that it was very, very large.

What has the Russians all would up is two things:

1) First - the Deployment I Poland of 70 Medium Ranged AGM-158 Nuclear Tipped Cruise Missiles with a range not of 600 miles but around 1,000 miles.

In response the Russians are deploying their SS-26 Nuclear Armed Missiles with sim9ilar capabilities.

Remember - these War GaMes were all designed under the last Presidency - who’s name we not allowed to say, but it rhymes with Ovamit.

President Trump has only been in office for 43 days.

The other things that got the Russian’s riled up was a few comments by insane American Generals stating the US can win a Limited Nuclear War.

2) For the first time in many years the US has deployed the Pentomic Division - which is trained to fight in a radioactive battle field. It’s name is derived form the fact that it revolves around 5 Infantry Battalions and a heavy armor Battalion..

In the Combat Engineers we were trained to fight in Radioactive Battle Fields over and over again - but we all knew this was insane unsustainable, and suicidal.

Well - apparently many US Generals feel this is reality and something we should work towards.

So as the Past President’s War Plans are moved forward Russia prepares to stop them.

Please keep in mind two things: - President Trump did not plan this and the past Administration will be the First Target as yet another very, very large weapon is being placed under New York City and Washington DC.

Please pray that these war plans initiated by the past President are stopped immediately.

==========

Second - I was told 2 days ago to watch out for Mont Vesuvius near Naples Italy. The Italian Volcanoes are about to start rumbling again as the sun gets even worse.

This morning Mount Etna began erupting in Sicily and evacuations are under way and the local airport in Catania is closed. The Ash Plume should cover much of South Eastern Europe - see the map.

This Ash Cloud will place stress on the food sources as much of Central Spain has had their crops ruined by flooding and much of the US Crop Production is being effected by cold weather and Tax Structures and Court Ruling s shutting down huge farm lands due to Fake Environmental Issues.

President Trump please retrain our soldiers to learn how to evacuate people and them employ them to raise foods.

Our underground food production facilities are not doing well right now. We could improve them - we have the technology - but - why???

Let those in the underground worlds and in our Space Program learn that we either thrive as a planet or cease to be a race.

Since the year after the Pilgrims landed US Food Production increased yearly until 8 years ago when the New NAZI President began shutting farms down. We have done several videos exposing this fact

Let us hope President Trump can reverse this trend.

==========

----SAVINGS TIP OF THE DAY----

Do what we do - buy some storable food every month. Learn to cook with it now rather than later.

As for anti-aging: I just made a horrible batch of anti-aging juice.
                               
 Be careful the mixes you make as some of the pills we have added taste terrible and are meant to be taken in a pill form.

==========

Please pray that these Satanic Forces that are leading us into war and shutting down farms are neutralized immediately.

Please also pray that those who have compromise Before Its News are dealt with quickly and swiftly to stop this news site from promoting fake news.

==========

For You Intel Geeks:

Nuclear War is NOT winnable.

==========

The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount

References:

Putin Orders Kremlin Evacuation Preparations After US-NATO Invasion Plans Confirmed






9K720 Iskander-M (SS-26 Stone)







The Mind-Blowing Way America Planned to Fight a Nuclear War Against Russia | The National Interest Blog

Massive military build up in Poland picks up speed as NATO signals "war-like" offensive action towards Russia

USSTRATCOM, allies and partners conclude Global Lightning 17 > U.S. Strategic Command > News Article View

GENERALS - TO THINK A LIMITED NUCLEAR WAR IS WINNABLE IS TO BE INSANE.

STOP USING MICRO NUKES IN THE EASTERN UKRAINE - YOU ARE STERILIZING HUGE AREAS OF FARMLAND. THOSE WHO ARE SENDING THESE NUKES TO THE UKRAINE AND THOSE WHO ARE USING THESE MICRO NUKES WILL BE HUNTED DOWN FOR ALL ETERNITY AND CONTAINED FOREVER IN A HORRIBLE HELL - SO HE HAS SAID IT, SO IT SHALL BE.

Ядерные силы США готовятся к войне в Европе - Известия






AGM-158 JASSM - Wikipedia




Mount Etna Volcano ERUPTS in Sicily; Lava Flowing toward Villages below - Air Space Closed for Ash Cloud

Italy ERUPTION WARNING: Enormous volcano is RUMBLING below Naples - scientists say | Science | News | Express.co.uk











7 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Am from UK,I never believe there will ever be a solution to my relationship problem with my lover. my lover called Chris Alan threw me out of his house and brought in another lady who he now feels the only best for him. until one day i receive a phone call from a friend in the city that my man is going out on a date with another woman in town, i told her i am also surprise too, because since Chris flora has left me he hardly think nor call me. so after some few days my friend called Martha called me and told me that she has found a man that is very powerful, and he is a great herbalist from Africa, truly we all knows that Africans are blessed with so much herbal voodoo powers which they use to help much people, so he told me that the man name is Dr. Ogbefi, that she will forward his email address for me so that i can contact him for help, so truly she sent me Dr. Ogbefi email address and i contacted him that faithful day. he mailed me after a great while that my man will be back to me if only i believe on his work,so after 24 hours i receive a phone call from Chris Alan, and he started begging that i should please forgive him against all he had done to me.. he begged me of breaking my heart and letting the other lady a new heart. he promise me never to let go. now i and Smith Moore are now planning to get married as soon as possible. we are brought back with the great powerful love spell and blinded with Dr. Ogbefi spell, we are happy and glad. so i thank you sir for the great help you offer to me, because i think today this might be the only ways and means i can ever thank you of your work.. i am glad. you can contact him for a love spell today at: solutionoflovespelltemple@hotmail.com thank you sir. Email him on: solutionoflovespelltemple@hotmail.com And also Reach him on WhatsApp Number: +2349057915709 Thanks Dr Ogbefi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone, How to get ex lover back fast.
    My ex and I were friends for 8 years before we finally started dating. We really had a lot of fun together and I truly believe we can be great for eachother. Yet the timing just wasn't right. We dated for almost 2 years and during that time we both were in university and working so it was difficult to see eachother. And due to that we started fighting and eventually it led to him cheating on me because he was drunk at a party. We tried to move past it but in the end the distrust was too hard for us to keep moving forward and my anxiety caused him to break up with me. It has now been 3 months and we just started talking. He said he misses me and I told him I still have feelings for him but he said he isn't ready. What should I do? I needed help. As i was browsing through the internet i came across a website that suggested Dr.Unity can help get ex lover back fast and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 11 hours later, my boyfriend came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my boyfriend are living together happily again. Dr.Unity is the best online spell caster that is powerful and genuine. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +2348071622464 ,His website: http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .

    Tracey ,England.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via; ( agbazara@gmail.com) or call him on WHATSAPP: +2348104102662?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a problem with my boyfriend 6 months ago, which lead to our broke up. When he broke up with me, i was not myself again; i fill so empty inside me. Until a friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too. i email the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening, not up to 48 hours, my boyfriend gave me a call and he come back to me and told me he was sorry for everything that happen,i am so greatful to this spell caster and will not stop publishing his name on the net for the good work he is doing.If you need his help,you can email him at onimalovespell@gmail.com and he will also help you too Dr Kasee of onimalovespell@gmail.com or tel +2347051705853 i will forever be greatful to you.

    ReplyDelete


  5. I was in total despair when I found Dr. Todd. My life was going terrible and I didn't know if I was coming or going. I had just gone through a rough divorce, wasn't making enough money to sustain me and my children, and my 17 year old son had just gone to jail for the first time. When I talked to him, I immediately found a sense of peace. He was very honest with me and I could feel that. He also told me that everything would be okay. After my work began, things began to change. My bills were all caught up, the relationship I was in became much stronger, I was never FLAT broke, and my son was released from jail earlier than we expected!! I also completely got over the failed marriage and began to move on. And, received a better position at my job which will cause an $800 per month increase!! I felt completely comfortable with the work that was being done because I was always encouraged by Dr. Todd. manifestspellcast@gmail.com is the BEST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want to testify to the general public how my relationship was restored back by the great power's of Dr UZOYA after 3 year of loneliness, my ex wife called me after my contact with Dr UZOYA caster spell that brought my ex wife back and start a good home, now we are happily married. All thanks to Dr UZOYA for his wonderful spiritual help.With this testimony right now i am the happiest man on earth and our love is now stronger than how it was even before. I will keep sharing this testimony all over the world. All thanks goes to Dr.UZOYA for the good work that he has done for me and people he has helped. Believe him and do all he ask you to do and never doubt him in any way.his email; driraborspellcaster@gmail.com his Mobil number is +13019098775

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREETINGS everyone out there.. my name is (Robert Lora) I am from CANADA i will never forget the help Dr Ogudugu render to me in my marital life. I have been married for 8 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly. After 6 years of our marriage my husband suddenly change he was having an affair with a lady outside our marriage, my husband just came home one day he pick up his things and left me and the kids to his mistress outside at this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my husband and my marriage too. i was searching for help in the internet, i saw many people sharing testimony on how Dr Ogudugu help them out with their marital problems so i contacted the email of Dr Ogudugu i told him my problem and i was told to be calm that i have come to the right place were i can get back my husband within the next 48hours, to my greatest surprise my husband came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him, that he will never cheat on me again, i quickly ask him up that i have forgiven him. Friends your case is not too hard why don't you give Dr Ogudugu a chance, because i know they will help you to fix your relationship with your Ex Partner. Dr Ogudugu his the best spell caster around to solve any problem for you.
    {1} HIV/AIDS
    {2CANCER
    {3}HERPES
    {4}DIABETES
    (5}HERPERTITIS B

    Email: GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM
    Call/WhatsApp:+27663492930

    ReplyDelete