Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Emergency: Europe Covered With Radioactive IodIne

EMERGENCY ALERT - RADIOACTIVE IODINE COVERS EUROPE

Emergency - Europe Covered With Radioactive Iodine - YouTube

The Company Statoil has been releasing huge amounts of radioactive Iodine 131 all over Europe for the last 3 months.

Getting real data on this crime of Mass Murder has been tough, but this morning Sorcha put it all together.

This video exposes their plot to literally give all Europeans Cancer.

=========================
Please pray that all Europeans are able to learn how to cure their cancers before they erupt all over Europe.

=========================
I will say this - if you parents have enough guts to cast off the Satanic Priests “Knights In White Satin” who call themselves Doctors and come here - I will give you what will cure your cancer.

=========================
One last note - the Directors of Statoil will now be covered with cancer - their secretaries, their families down to the 5th Generation. So GOD has said it, so it shall be.
=========================

The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount

Millions Warned At Risk After Pipeline Leak Tests In EU Cause Radiation Nightmare

Welcome to Statoil - statoil.com

The Aviationist » U.S. Air Force deploys WC-135 nuclear sniffer aircraft to UK as spike of radioactive Iodine levels is detected in Europe

Dangerous radioactive particles have been detected across Europe and no-one knows where they came from

Detection of radioactive iodine at trace levels in Europe in January 2017

THE CURE FOR CANCER - YouTube

RESOURCES: I MAKE NO MONEY ON ANY OF THIS - PLEASE - BE READY FOR MASSIVE CANCER OUTBREAKS WITHIN YOUR OWN FAMILIES AS RADIOACTIVE IODINE 131 IS DEADLY:


1) IMMUSIST,COM

IMMUSIST - Assist Your Immune System Today!

2) CITRICARE:

https://www.vimandvigor.com/Articles.asp?ID=135

3) GET THE TEA LIFE CHANGE TEA:

https://www.getthetea.com/

4) SEA WEED - 1 POUND OF TRIPLE FLAKE RUNS ABOUT $30 DELIVERED AND LASTS JANE AND I  ABOUT 6 MONTHS.

Maine Coast Sea Vegetables, Sustainably Harvested and Certified Organic



TODAY'S RADIOACTIVE IODINE LEVELS - DANGEROUSLY HIGH AND WILL REMAIN SO UNTIL ALL CONTAMINATED NATURAL GS IS BURNED OFF.



EUROPEAN GAS PIPELINE STRUCTURE:









AND ITS ALL GEORGE BUSHES, I MEAN PUTINS, I MEAN RUSSIA'S FAULT, RIGHT?















3 comments:

  1. My wife is back!!!
    My name is Albert Brown. I had a problem with my wife six months ago,which lead to us going apart. When she broke up with me,i was no longer myself,I felt so empty inside. Until a friend of mine told me about a spell caster that helped in same problem too, that she found on Web page. i emailed the spell caster and I told him my problem and I did what he asked me to briefly To cut the long story short,before i knew what was happening,not up to 48 hours,my wife text me and said she wanted to come back and so she came back to me and told me she was sorry about what has happened, she now tell me every time and every day that she loves and miss me. I'm so grateful to this great spell caster Dr Noble and i will not stop publishing his name on the Internet just for the good work he has done. If you need any help you can contact this great man he will help you any any way you want, you can email him at templeofjoyandprosperity@gmail.com i guarantee you that he will also help you okay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Am from UK,I never believe there will ever be a solution to my relationship problem with my lover. my lover called Chris Alan threw me out of his house and brought in another lady who he now feels the only best for him. until one day i receive a phone call from a friend in the city that my man is going out on a date with another woman in town, i told her i am also surprise too, because since Chris flora has left me he hardly think nor call me. so after some few days my friend called Martha called me and told me that she has found a man that is very powerful, and he is a great herbalist from Africa, truly we all knows that Africans are blessed with so much herbal voodoo powers which they use to help much people, so he told me that the man name is Dr. Ogbefi, that she will forward his email address for me so that i can contact him for help, so truly she sent me Dr. Ogbefi email address and i contacted him that faithful day. he mailed me after a great while that my man will be back to me if only i believe on his work,so after 24 hours i receive a phone call from Chris Alan, and he started begging that i should please forgive him against all he had done to me.. he begged me of breaking my heart and letting the other lady a new heart. he promise me never to let go. now i and Smith Moore are now planning to get married as soon as possible. we are brought back with the great powerful love spell and blinded with Dr. Ogbefi spell, we are happy and glad. so i thank you sir for the great help you offer to me, because i think today this might be the only ways and means i can ever thank you of your work.. i am glad. you can contact him for a love spell today at: solutionoflovespelltemple@hotmail.com thank you sir. Email him on: solutionoflovespelltemple@hotmail.com And also Reach him on WhatsApp Number: +2349057915709 Thanks Dr Ogbefi

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREETINGS everyone out there.. my name is (Robert Lora) I am from CANADA i will never forget the help Dr Ogudugu render to me in my marital life. I have been married for 8 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly. After 6 years of our marriage my husband suddenly change he was having an affair with a lady outside our marriage, my husband just came home one day he pick up his things and left me and the kids to his mistress outside at this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my husband and my marriage too. i was searching for help in the internet, i saw many people sharing testimony on how Dr Ogudugu help them out with their marital problems so i contacted the email of Dr Ogudugu i told him my problem and i was told to be calm that i have come to the right place were i can get back my husband within the next 48hours, to my greatest surprise my husband came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him, that he will never cheat on me again, i quickly ask him up that i have forgiven him. Friends your case is not too hard why don't you give Dr Ogudugu a chance, because i know they will help you to fix your relationship with your Ex Partner. Dr Ogudugu his the best spell caster around to solve any problem for you.
    {1} HIV/AIDS
    {2CANCER
    {3}HERPES
    {4}DIABETES
    (5}HERPERTITIS B

    Email: GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM
    Call/WhatsApp:+27663492930

    ReplyDelete