Sunday, February 12, 2017

Massive Study: Vaccines Cause Brain Damage

MASSIVE STUDY: VACCINES CAUSE BRAIN DAMAGE

                          -----A TRUTH BOMB-----

Massive Yale Study: Vaccines Cause Brain Injury - YouTube

There has been a massive study involving over 95,000 children released from Yale Universities School Of Medicine Corporation  that clearly shows Vaccines in America cause Brain Damage.

(((((Sorry - Vaccines:" Linked” to Brain Damage.)))))

Period.

In this study over 95,000 children were investigated and where is what they found:

“Disturbing Association between the timing of vaccines and the onset of certain brain disorders in a subset of children.”

Further:

“More than 95,000 children in the data base that were analyzed had one of the seven Neuropshychiatric Disorders: anorexia, nervosa, anxiety disorder, attention deficit and hyperactivity disorders (ADHD), bipolar disorder, major depression. Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and Tic Disorder.”

The study also ties Vaccines in to Allergies which occur because the Nervous System is over stimulated by so many vaccines containing Mercury and other toxins.

Even Heart Disease seems to be linked to these Vaccines.

One thing the study avoided is the fact that without Vaccines there is NO Autism.

Period.
==========================

So how do you reverse the effects of the Vaccines???

1) Stop eating GMO Foods: No Wheat, No Canola Oil, no Soybean Oil or Beet Sugars.

2) No chemicals like MSG, Food Colors, or Propylene Glycol - a Cattle Fatener used in most salad dressings.

3) Include in your diet Citricare and Immusist - it breaks down the Nangalese and disperses Viral Toxins, allowing your own body to heal itself.

4) Use a water filter to filter your drinking water now as more chemicals are about to be added to your water to make you “HAPPY.”

5) Sea Weed (We get ours from Maine) also helps these kids walk out of Neurological Disorders.

These procedures also walk people out Cancer, Autism, Alzheimer’s, Lyme’s Disease, Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Hepatitis, Arthritis, Osteoporosis, etc

6) Add some Bitter Wormwood (Artemesia Annua) and Parasites like Malaria go away

7) Add 1,000 MG EDTA once a week and Cataracts go away.

Be careful, be safe, start out slow and build up to our current levels.

=========================
Now one must ask yourself why a Medical School run by those in Skull and Bones would release such a study???

Why release it hours before the Global Leadership Conference in Dubai is starting where the theme is to “Make People Happy.’ Translation - drugs put in their food and water.

A School dominated by those who conduct Satanic Rituals monthly is now releasing a true and honest study?

Something has changed here in America and we are going to see the Truth come out and the Truth Bombs will begin to accelerate. One must read the Seres Agenda to really begin to understand what is beginning to happen here.
=========================

Finally -- Ted Mahrs - host of a radio program of over 150,000 listeners - called Out Of This World - will be on Coast To Coast and interviewed by George Noory himself Wednesday Night.

By the way - Ted was inspired by George to start his Radio and TV shows and thinks George is the BEST interviewer on the radio, bar none.

So be there for Ted and George Wednesday (15 February) from 10 - 11, or maybe longer, this Wednesday Night for what is shaping up to be one incredible show.
=========================
----SAVINGS TIIP OF THE DAY----

Eating Immusit, Citricare, Sea Weed and Get The Teas:  Life Change Tea, 8th Element, Grape Seed Extract, Pine Bark - I got Peach Fuzz under my scalp - my hair is coming back.

I also use Uncle Harry’s Hair Restoration - but I got new hair in areas I am not applying this.

Jane took out the Spy Ball this morning to examine it.

She also found “Stubbies” on her head - her hair is coming back.

New Hair on both of us, less Wrinkles on Jane.

Ohhhhhh - life is sooohhhhh good.
=========================
Pray that your family is excited about life and preparing for any disaster just like your grand parents used to do.

Please pray also for President Trump that things go well for him. This morning a US State Department Spy Ring was busted up.

YOU are making the difference with your prayers form the comfort of your own homes.
===========================

The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount

References:

Breaking: Yale University Study Shows Association Between Vaccines and Brain Disorders | Health Nut News




Yale University Study Shows Association Between Vaccines and Brain Disorders

TEDS RADIO PROGRAM:

outofthisworld1150.com
           
                                                         


Immusist Natural 1 oz

Hair and Scalp Elixir (1 fl oz) | Uncle Harry's Natural Products

Products | Life Change Tea
]
VACCINE VICTIMS BEFORE AND AFTER:








THESE ARE REAL PICTRUR3ES OF REAL PEOPLE:



A CHILD NOW FACES 273 DIFFERENT VACCINES BY THE AGE OF 10:



IF THEY DID NOT HURT KIDS WHY IS THERE A VACCINE INJURY HOTLINE????


































4 comments:

  1. Some of the medicines have side effect for children's brain. valet parking gatwick
    gatwick valet parking

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am giving this testimony cos l am happy My name is Mrs. Jessica Smith from Houston,taxes.i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once. when i went to Africa early this year on a business summit. i ment a man called dr. Zuma Zuk.He is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my ex love's, misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you, bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job.i’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 2 years… i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job. so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him..at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. and in 6 days when i returned to taxes, my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married..i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do… well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid,and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better. in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help, email address spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com Great Zuma Zuk i thank you very much thank you in 1000000 times.. if not you i would have been losted and wasted thank you. please make sure you contact him for any financial difficulties okay.. What a powerful man such as Dr Zuma Zuk.. he is so much powerful..\\ email him for any difficulties.. spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or whatsapp him via: +2349055637784

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hello, i am Jessica Wayne from TX, USA. Life without my husband was a real mess for me and my children I am so happy to get my Ex back through the help of Dr Noble the spell caster . My greatest surprise was that 48 hours after the Doctor prepared the spell for me, my husband who has abandoned me for 4 years suddenly called me unexpectedly and am so happy that we have come to become one again through the help of Dr Noble and am so happy to be with my husband once again. Dr Noble is a very wonderful spell caster, you can contact him if you need his assistant because i know he can also help you. contact him through his email: templeofjoyandprosperity@gmail.com or call him on +2349039520524 immediately

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREETINGS everyone out there.. my name is (Robert Lora) I am from CANADA i will never forget the help Dr Ogudugu render to me in my marital life. I have been married for 8 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly. After 6 years of our marriage my husband suddenly change he was having an affair with a lady outside our marriage, my husband just came home one day he pick up his things and left me and the kids to his mistress outside at this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my husband and my marriage too. i was searching for help in the internet, i saw many people sharing testimony on how Dr Ogudugu help them out with their marital problems so i contacted the email of Dr Ogudugu i told him my problem and i was told to be calm that i have come to the right place were i can get back my husband within the next 48hours, to my greatest surprise my husband came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him, that he will never cheat on me again, i quickly ask him up that i have forgiven him. Friends your case is not too hard why don't you give Dr Ogudugu a chance, because i know they will help you to fix your relationship with your Ex Partner. Dr Ogudugu his the best spell caster around to solve any problem for you.
    {1} HIV/AIDS
    {2CANCER
    {3}HERPES
    {4}DIABETES
    (5}HERPERTITIS B

    Email: GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM
    Call/WhatsApp:+27663492930

    ReplyDelete