Monday, February 20, 2017

Norovirus Outbreak Oroville Dam Evacuation Cente


-NOROVIRUS BREAKS OUT AT OROVILLE EVACUATION CENTER 

There is an Emergancy Alert: A NoroVirus has broken out at the Oroville  Dam Evacuation Center at the Silver Dollar Fairgrounds in Chico.

This means that between 20 to 30 people began vomiting and having severe diarrhea. The only way the NoroVirus is transmitted is through Fecal Matter - Human Poop by someone who is infected with the virus - unless it is placed in your food in a Spore Form - Time Release Pill. 

Since 1867 no one has ever contracted the NoroVirus at the Silver Dollar Fairgrounds until now. 

The Red Cross moved in and took over part of it and created the “Oroville Dam Evacuation Center.”

Within 24 hours the Main Stream Media and George Soros’s SCOPE  will report this to be a Fake Story - Watch.

24 hours.

In fact - KRCR ABC Channel 7 has already reported that everyone is all better - somebody waved their magic wand and poof - all 30 people vomiting and pooping their brains out are all better, It never happened, its all caused by - Swamp Gas, yeaa - that’s it - Swamp Gas. 

Yet Tweets keep on coming that these people are still sick.

Mainstream Media Pigs - you can lie but we all know you are liars.

The Outbreak occurred on the same day Takeda announced they had just developed a NoroVirus Vaccine and going to release it.

Connection?

You bet your life. 

They contracted the Norovirus the same day they released the Vaccine???

So the Outbreak was accidentally on purpose????

There was more in that timed release pill than Nor virus - watch now as the whole town may get sick. 

Murdering Satanic Pigs. 

If you go to an evacuation center you take your lives into your own hands.

We all suspected Foul Play by some “Federal Agency” in this whole Oroville Dam Escapade - why not just turn the Generators on and not use the Spill Way and then repair it???

Another set of Viruses have just been released - this time in Chico, California.
=========================
----SAVINGS TIP OF THE DAY----

This will get worse folks - be ready for anything these Satanic NAZI’s plan to throw at you. Stock up while you can

=========================

Please pray that those behind this “Test” are taken to task immediately.
=========================

The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount









4 comments:

  1. This probably what they are doing to your hits. They take off 2 when people unsubscribe and call it a glitch. https://youtu.be/VLAXxAoWAok

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys,How to Get Ex Back Fast And Stop a Divorce or Breakup..
    I'm so excited my ex-husband is back after a breakup with the help of a real spell caster called Dr.Unity. I was going crazy when my husband breakup with me and left me for another woman!! All thanks to Dr Unity the best love spell caster online that helped me to bring back my husband today and restore happiness in my marriage.. I'm Sonia Williams by name i lives in England. My husband breakup with me and left me to be with another woman, and i wanted him back. I was so frustrated and i could not know what next to do again, I love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with another woman and this makes him break up with me so that he can be able to get married to the other lady and this lady i think use witchcraft on my husband to make him hate me and my kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for, I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to get back my husband!! I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much, Oh My God! i was so happy, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together as one big family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Unity, he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Unity spell caster is best spell caster online who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and your lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,
    you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
    his website:http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bullion Exchanges is a well known Precious Metals Seller located in the heart of New York City's Diamond District.

    They have a wide selection of items including but not limited to, metals that range from the gold & silver to the newly emerging platinum and palladium.

    Bullion Exchanges are offering an enormous range of products appealing to 1st time shoppers and for established investors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi i am JULIE JONES from US I have just experience the wonders of Dr.UGO ANDREW love spell, that have been spread on the INTERNET and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage life and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, i told him about my husband that abandoned me about 3 years ago, and left home with all i had.. Dr UGO ANDREW only told me to smile and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 24 hours, After the second day my husband called me, i was just so shocked, i pick the call and couldn't believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone.. He came back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. i was so happy and called Dr UGO ANDREW and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world. ( He can also launch other similar spells)
    Love Spells
    Lottery Spells
    winning court case
    Divorce spells
    Success
    Money rituals
    Low sperm count
    Infertility in women
    Breast enlargement/reduction
    Penis enlargement/reduction
    Health, Well Being
    Protection, Healing
    Curses, Hex, Breakups
    NEW! Combo Spells
    High Priestess Spells
    Vampire Spells
    Authentic Voodoo Spells
    Custom, Other Spells
    Business spells
    Health/Healing spells
    Curse removal
    Job spells

    Contact Email: generalspelltemple@gmail.com

    Mobile Number: +1386-336-9876

    ReplyDelete