Monday, February 27, 2017

Russian Officials Dropping Over Dead - Why

RUSSIAN OFFICIALS KEEP DROPPING OVER DEAD - THEY WERE WARNED

Russian Officials Dropping Over Dead - It's Coming Here - YouTube

This war for the control of Planet Earth has intensified since the election of President Trump. One side wishes Nuclear War, the other side wished peace and prosperity and an end to these constant wars.

What is happening in Russia may come here unless President Trump does as GOD has directed him to do.

We can see this battle raging hard in the Russian Federation and the retaliation for these murders will now begin worldwide, so HE has said it, so it shall be.

Six Russian Diplomats have died on the last 60 days. These include:

1) Ambassador Andrei Karlov - who apparently died after being shot several times and there was no blood. We believe he went deep underground.

2) Peter Ploshikov - Senior Official Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Latin America - Shot dead in his own apartment with the gun stashed under the Bathroom Sink.

3) Vitaly Churkin - Russian’s Ambassador to the United Nations - he apparently died of a Hearth Attack at 64 years old.

4) Alexander Kadakin - Russian Ambassador to India - Died after a brief illness

5) Andrei Melanin - Russian Consulate in Athens. Found dead in his bedroom and the death is nder investigation.

6) Oleg Erovinkin - Former Director of the KGB - No enemies there.

Now go back another 60 days

7) A Plane carrying the  Russian Army Choir shot down on Christmas by a US Missile

8) Sergei Krivov - In charge of Consulate Security in New York - fell from a roof after being beaten.

9) Putin’s Driver - killed in a Freak Accident September 2016 - when a car crossed over several lanes and hit his car head on.

Now A Few More Months:

10) Mikhail Lesin - Founder of Russian TV - Adviser to President Putin - was found dead in his hotel room November 2015 - in Washington DC after being beaten to death.

11) Remember when President Putin disappeared in early March of 2015 - he was giving a Lecture and he bent over and collapsed and then for several months cancelled his appearances???

Keep in mind that the Corporation of the Russian Federation is licensed in London and the CEO is Prime Minister Mevedev.

He was shot with a Microwave gun - A Tiny Heart Attack Gun - and had a Minor Heart Attack, and two days alter the man we told him who would shoot him disappeared?

That may happen again 6 March as the Elites are trying one again to terminate all those who oppose them.

This war between those who would start a Full Scale Nuclear War and those that would preserve Planet Earth is intensifying so expect more casualties.

As for Russia - They would have been spared all of this by the Living GOD if they had done as GOD had asked. See fax to Deutsche Bank 25 November 2014.
=========================

---SAVINGS TIP OF THE DAY---

We are about to release huge savings on food both here and on our cooking channel starting 1 March so hang on folks.
=========================

Please pray that those killing Russian Officials stops immediately and Russia does as GOD has asked them to do

Also pray that those who are stealing hits from our You Tube Channel stop or face severe consequences immediately.

Further -- please that that those promoting Fake Stories on Before Its News and squashing the truth stop or face severe consequences immediately.
=========================

The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount

Deep State War? Russian Officials Keep Dying Unexpectedly | Zero Hedge

Vladimir Putin missing: Russian President refuses to comment on 10-day disappearing act – 'it would be boring without gossip' | The Independent

Where Is Vladimir Putin? Russian President "Vanishes" Again - Early July Events Canceled - Putin Watch




4 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Am from UK,I never believe there will ever be a solution to my relationship problem with my lover. my lover called Chris Alan threw me out of his house and brought in another lady who he now feels the only best for him. until one day i receive a phone call from a friend in the city that my man is going out on a date with another woman in town, i told her i am also surprise too, because since Chris flora has left me he hardly think nor call me. so after some few days my friend called Martha called me and told me that she has found a man that is very powerful, and he is a great herbalist from Africa, truly we all knows that Africans are blessed with so much herbal voodoo powers which they use to help much people, so he told me that the man name is Dr. Ogbefi, that she will forward his email address for me so that i can contact him for help, so truly she sent me Dr. Ogbefi email address and i contacted him that faithful day. he mailed me after a great while that my man will be back to me if only i believe on his work,so after 24 hours i receive a phone call from Chris Alan, and he started begging that i should please forgive him against all he had done to me.. he begged me of breaking my heart and letting the other lady a new heart. he promise me never to let go. now i and Smith Moore are now planning to get married as soon as possible. we are brought back with the great powerful love spell and blinded with Dr. Ogbefi spell, we are happy and glad. so i thank you sir for the great help you offer to me, because i think today this might be the only ways and means i can ever thank you of your work.. i am glad. you can contact him for a love spell today at: solutionoflovespelltemple@hotmail.com thank you sir. Email him on: solutionoflovespelltemple@hotmail.com And also Reach him on WhatsApp Number: +2349057915709 Thanks Dr Ogbefi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking for free YouTube Views?
    Did you know you can get these AUTOMATICALLY & TOTALLY FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just occur to me that I have not done the right thing since when my husband came back to me, I am on this blog to give thanks to whom it deserve, Some couples of weeks ago my life was in a terrible shape because my husband left me and I never believe that I was going to get him back, But through the help of this powerful spell caster called Dr.Ekpen my life is now in a joyful mood, I must recommend the services of Dr.Ekpen to anyone out there that they should contact Dr.Ekpen through these details below: ( ekpentemple@gmail.com ) or whatsapp +2347050270218 because through Dr.Ekpen assistance my marriage was restored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREETINGS everyone out there.. my name is (Robert Lora) I am from CANADA i will never forget the help Dr Ogudugu render to me in my marital life. I have been married for 8 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly. After 6 years of our marriage my husband suddenly change he was having an affair with a lady outside our marriage, my husband just came home one day he pick up his things and left me and the kids to his mistress outside at this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my husband and my marriage too. i was searching for help in the internet, i saw many people sharing testimony on how Dr Ogudugu help them out with their marital problems so i contacted the email of Dr Ogudugu i told him my problem and i was told to be calm that i have come to the right place were i can get back my husband within the next 48hours, to my greatest surprise my husband came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him, that he will never cheat on me again, i quickly ask him up that i have forgiven him. Friends your case is not too hard why don't you give Dr Ogudugu a chance, because i know they will help you to fix your relationship with your Ex Partner. Dr Ogudugu his the best spell caster around to solve any problem for you.
    {1} HIV/AIDS
    {2CANCER
    {3}HERPES
    {4}DIABETES
    (5}HERPERTITIS B

    Email: GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM
    Call/WhatsApp:+27663492930

    ReplyDelete