Friday, February 10, 2017

The Arrests Have Begun - Be Afraid Left

THE ARRESTS HAVE BEGUN

BE AFRAID LEFT, BE VERY AFRAID

...The Arrests Have Begun - Be Afriad Left - YouTube

The Arrests of the forces loyal to the Satanic NAZI Jesuits has begun and they will continue to accelerate.

The Open Warfare and Tribunals will begin next month and are expected to last for around 90 days.

Those who do not surrender to the Living GOD and turn to the good will be - shall we say - destroyed. GOD has cursed them and they will now fall like Dominoes.

Here are some stories that are evidence of what is happening:

1) Catholic Church Appointed head of the knights of Malta was fired indicating a whole lot of people no longer agree with the Satanic NZAI Stance of the Jesuit Pope on 25 January and a NAZI appointed to replace him. This was done in the open for all the world to see.

2) 474 Arrested In Human Trafficking Stings, LA County Sheriff Says 2 February.

3) 32 Kids were rescued and 8 Human Traffickers arrested on 5 Feb

As the Bible Says - their Folly will be exposed to the whole world.

4) In a Bizarre story the Globe reported that Hillary (!,2,3,4, or #5) was fleeing the country and moving to Bahrain in the Middle East because there is no Extradition Treaty with Bahrain and she can be free there. You decide whether or not this one is true

5) Finally - we see that less than a month into President Trump’s Term Mexico is very angry that the United States is now sending their Illegal Aliens back to Mexico ad employing Americans to build products for America and closing plants in Mexico.

The Drug shipments form around the world by the CIA (Cocaine Import Agency) and the US Air Force out of Mina, Arkansas and Buffalo Airlines (Air America) is being severely curtailed and the Mexican Drug Cartels - Built by Obama (Fast and Furious) are being ordered to stand down.

Their Headquarters and the location of each and every Drug Lord is know across the world according to our contacts. So if they threaten President Trump he will strike hard world wide

Please keep in mind that Jeff Sessions was just sworn in as US Attorney’s General and these Illegal Arms Shipments to the Drug Cartel come to an end today. He real investigations on who to arrest begin today. Period.

With a pack of Retired Generals now leading this nation and strike will be hard and fast and complete an devastating.
=========================
----SAVINGS TIP OF THE DAY----

We save with Silver and storable food that lasts for decades.

As for Cancer - my father smoked for 40 years and died of Cancer. I grew up knowing the cost - a carton here and a carton there until eventually - he got the Big C and died before 60.

That happened 35 years ago and in those 35 years the Cancer Survival Rate is still only 5% over 10 years at the best hospitals

Today a pack of Camel Cigarettes runs about $5 so - you do the math. Forty years at $10 a day - that’s about $146,000 in today‘s costs???

Over the last few days I have received many calls from smokers from all over the nation. What we have learned is that after around 5 years the Product Immusist cleans out all the Black Tar from your body and, when combined with Sea Weed, Citricare and Licorice Root, the Cancer goes away and the Athesma goes away.

The Cancer survival Rates we see are around 99% over 10 years. Actually - we have never lost anyone to Cancer IF they do as we direct. No GMO Wheat, Canola Oil, Soybeans, Sugars, etc and no chemicals like MSG, Propylene Glycol,  (Cattle Fattener) etc.
=========================

Emphasema - you need higher doses of the products and you also need to keep fresh air in the  house all the time. Your heating bill goes up/your doctor bills go down. It’s a choice.

Get The Tea’s Life Change Tea helps in the cleaning of your organs as well.

Since this Program belongs to YOU - we cover what YOU want to talk about and today it was the coming arrests and Lung Cancer.
=========================

We would like your prayers to not only cover President Trump and help protect him from and evil but also to allow those who smoke to buy the products that will help them.
========================
The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount

474 arrested in California human trafficking stings, LA County sheriff says | abc13.com






Knights of Malta head has 'agreed' to resigns after dispute with Vatican

They were all Chummy CHummy until the head Knight of Malta supported President Trump. This Demon Possessed Jesuit Catholic (??) Pope hate GOD and hates President Trump.





CLINTON STOPPED IN HER TRACKS! | Globe Magazine






Sessions Sworn In as Attorney General as Trump Signs 3 Executive Orders | Fox News Insider





Trump Readies Massive Drone Strikes On Mexico As “Forces Of Death” Against Him Unite










6 comments:

  1. Bladder Infection Healed By A SPELL CASTER.

    A few years ago, I (Kevin James) had a bladder infection. My symptoms included severe back pain, burning and pressure. I went to different hospitals,tried home remedies and even went to the local health food and herbs store and bought something from the owner. There was no improvement; in fact, it got worse.I was wondering how long was i going to suffer in pains like this, I was very frustrated. I definitely was not going back to the doctor but I had things to do and I couldn't physically get them done. I thought,something has to happen then someone told me of "Imam Ali" and how he has been healing and saving people all over the world,she gave me his contact (aliherbalmagic@gmail.com and +1561-231-9522) and i made contact with him.He made me a healing spell and a few days later the symptoms cleared up.I give Imam Ali all the glory for His mercy and goodness in my life! for any problem you may be facing in life right now and u feel that there no hope,i will say there is, do contact Imam Ali now via E-mail: aliherbalmagic@gmail.com or text and call on +1561-231-9522 and i assure that all your problems will be over.i hope my testimony save's a life or a relationships....Good-day

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am giving this testimony cos l am happy My name is Mrs. Jessica Smith from Houston,taxes.i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once. when i went to Africa early this year on a business summit. i ment a man called dr. Zuma Zuk.He is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my ex love's, misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you, bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job.i’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 2 years… i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job. so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him..at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. and in 6 days when i returned to taxes, my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married..i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do… well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid,and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better. in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help, email address spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com Great Zuma Zuk i thank you very much thank you in 1000000 times.. if not you i would have been losted and wasted thank you. please make sure you contact him for any financial difficulties okay.. What a powerful man such as Dr Zuma Zuk.. he is so much powerful..\\ email him for any difficulties.. spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or whatsapp him via: +2349055637784

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hello, i am Jessica Wayne from TX, USA. Life without my husband was a real mess for me and my children I am so happy to get my Ex back through the help of Dr Noble the spell caster . My greatest surprise was that 48 hours after the Doctor prepared the spell for me, my husband who has abandoned me for 4 years suddenly called me unexpectedly and am so happy that we have come to become one again through the help of Dr Noble and am so happy to be with my husband once again. Dr Noble is a very wonderful spell caster, you can contact him if you need his assistant because i know he can also help you. contact him through his email: templeofjoyandprosperity@gmail.com or call him on +2349039520524 immediately

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello everybody i am steller javania, i am here today to gives out testimony on how i and my husband was cure on SHV 1 and 2 me and my husband has be with this virus over since 1 year and 2 months, we have be going true difference medication just to see we are cured of it' but still yet nothing sits to happens we have be buying difference drugs on it but nothing sits to change. we where not comfortable with this virus it make me more sick when ever i see then on me and on my husband body' they has be very stuborn most time and it get me so sad and sick when ever it get it-chins and pi-chins me. it has spreading allover my body and my husband body. we have tried all we can just to see that we have finally getting cure. one day we where advice by our medical doctor to switch to herbal remedy to see if there could be any help and then that was when i search for herbal remedy and how i could get it, and Luckily i saw a great post of silver sandy Philip who was also sick of this same HSV over since 2 years and how it was cure of it by DR.ODUDU HERBAL TRADITIONAL CURE TREATMENT. i was very very happy to see the wonderful publish on the website, i pick up the email and save it then i discussed it with my husband and with our medical doctor, so we all decided to give a try. that was when we contact him and i explained to him, and he reply by asking when we are needing the treatment and explained about the taking of the medication to us, so that was when will switch to his treatment and get it and also go with the taking of the medication according it was being explain to us, and now as i am publishing this post me and my husband has be confirmed cure and very well healthy. DR.ODUDU has be so good to my family. for those who are sick you can also get reach to him and also get cure on your virus. email dr.oduduherbalhome@gmail.com dr.oduduherbalhome@yahoo.com You Can Also massage him on facebook here https://web.facebook.com/DR.ODUDUHERBALHOME/?fref=ts whasaap call here +2348101571054 thanks everybody for your time of reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ever wanted to get free YouTube Views?
    Did you know that you can get these AUTOMATICALLY AND TOTALLY FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREETINGS everyone out there.. my name is (Robert Lora) I am from CANADA i will never forget the help Dr Ogudugu render to me in my marital life. I have been married for 8 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly. After 6 years of our marriage my husband suddenly change he was having an affair with a lady outside our marriage, my husband just came home one day he pick up his things and left me and the kids to his mistress outside at this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my husband and my marriage too. i was searching for help in the internet, i saw many people sharing testimony on how Dr Ogudugu help them out with their marital problems so i contacted the email of Dr Ogudugu i told him my problem and i was told to be calm that i have come to the right place were i can get back my husband within the next 48hours, to my greatest surprise my husband came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him, that he will never cheat on me again, i quickly ask him up that i have forgiven him. Friends your case is not too hard why don't you give Dr Ogudugu a chance, because i know they will help you to fix your relationship with your Ex Partner. Dr Ogudugu his the best spell caster around to solve any problem for you.
    {1} HIV/AIDS
    {2CANCER
    {3}HERPES
    {4}DIABETES
    (5}HERPERTITIS B

    Email: GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM
    Call/WhatsApp:+27663492930

    ReplyDelete