Google+ Followers

Sunday, October 25, 2015

HAARP Arrays All Around Us Controlling Us?

Are there really Antenna Arrays all around us that can control the weather?

Can they really control the weather, our emotions, and change the way we think?

There are 6 HAARP (High Frequency Actual Auroral Research Program) Antenna Arrays around the world and tens of thousands of smaller antennas tied into the CIA HQ in Langley.

There are also tens of thousands of antenna arrays that can be used to do anything from Weather Modifications to to controlling the emotions of an entire population in any are or even to control the emotions of an Individual.

For Example: The Mass Hysteria we saw after the Fake Furgeson Missouri Shooting (10 Aug 2015) was completely HAARP driven through smaller antennas and through Antenna GWEN (Ground Wave Emergency Network)  Units and like we showed earlier the CIA Actors were there to stir up trouble and one of them made it to the front cover of the Wall Street Journal.

((If you watch closely there are not that many Trained CIA Actors from Pima Arizona and they show up at every Government Planned Shooting, Riot, Etc. ))

Ever wonder why every one is angry while driving on certain days?

The HAARP Antenna Arrays.

Ever wonder why everyone feels so tired other days?

The HAARP Antenna Arrays.

Ever wonder why a seemingly normal person can "SNAP"?

The HAARP Arrays can can send out  YOUR DNA Frequencies and send carrier waves along with it to make you do almost anything.

Current uses may further include DNA modification of both plants and animals - including Humans.

Watch the video to learn how to recognize these arrays so as to avoid them.

VIDEO0295 - YouTube

The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount



GWEN Towers - Total Control

What Is HAARP? - How It Looks And Sounds!


2 comments:

  1. Does that make 100 channels? Or just 1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi My name is 'Michael Shane' just want to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage... I was married for 7years with 2kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time... it got worse at a point that she filed for divorce... I tried my best to make her change her mind & stay with me cause i loved her with all my heart and didn't want to loose her but everything just didn't work out... she moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce... I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers and used roots and herbs... Within 7 days she called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our third child. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news... Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there need's it... You can email him via eromosalelovespell@outlook.com Don't give up just yet, the different between 'Ordinary' & 'Extra-Ordinary' is the 'Extra' so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it's truly worth it. website http://eromosalspiritualtemple.webs.com or call him with +2348161850195

      Delete