Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Inhaler Manufacturing Company Cooling Tower Infecter With Legionires

Today the Cooling Tower for the GlaxoSmithKlien Factory in North Carolina that manufactures Inhalers - especially bound for the VA Hospital's - have mysteriously been found contaminated with the Legionaire's Disease and - of course - the 5 New Forms of TB that have mysteriously appeared at the Pittsburgh VA Hospital.

Apparently the US Corporation is not waiting until September to do the mass spraying.

I urge vets to see the video: THE CURE FOR CANCER.

This new type of TB now being injected into these inhalers has a 100% death rate in 18 months and you die a slow, miserable death unable to breath and coughing up blood.

TB is no fun.

Please see the videos and use the products we recommend and avoid this infecion.

THE CURE FOR CANCER - YouTube

This is not, however, the first time these Murderers have sold contaminated inhalers for use by YOU , the Public.

Apparently in 2010 this happened after the FDA ordered these inhalers destroyed.

The Lot Numbers were:

Lot 9ZP2255 -- NDC 0173-0696-00, Advair Diskus 250/50, 60 dose, expiration Sept. 2010 (14,400 inhalers)
Lot 9ZP3325 -- NDC 0173-0697-00, Advair Diskus 500/50, 60 dose, expiration Sept. 2010 (11,200 inhalers)

No arrests or fines were leveled at GlaxoSmithKlein manufactutingg facility for purposely selling these know contaminated inhalers. 

Please pray - Visualize - that those responsible for these "Acidents" are immediately and permanently immobilized for life for the murders they committed. 

Potentially harmful stolen asthma inhalers show up in pharmacies, FDA says - DailyFinance

Glaxo drug plant where inhalers are made is quiet for 2nd day over Legionnaires' bacteria | Fox Business
-----------------------------------------------------
The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount




3 comments:

  1. Virginia is for lovers and The VA is THE Hospital while today is called Today. Let's make certain that those who give care are worthy of those receiving it. And they are all supported in the way that serves the Highest Good. Look to Dr. Usui and those aligned with him for clues on how to do this. It is NOT rocket science. It is true healing. Simple and true.

    Remember? The Hospital is ALWAYS first in the cycles.
    Well done is better than well said. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. few week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had hpv about 1 yr and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got hpv cure from Dr onokun and I email Dr Onokun 3 days passed, I purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured. I went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative. contact him on email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete