Monday, August 31, 2015

In The Eye Of A Tornado

Over the last weekend I attended a Washington Civil War Association Event. I portray a Russian Observer.

The Russian Cesar (TSAR) would be proud of me.

As such I belong to a Union Unit. Russia guaranteed England, France, and Spain  would stay out of the war by threatening to invade Colonies like India and Afghanistan if they got involved in the American Civil War.

Prior to the US/UK/FR Killing of the Russian Tsar and the theft of their wealth the Tsar, and their people, were great allies of America and made great strides in freeing their surfs and in Free Trade with our nation.

On Saturday (Two Day Ago) we experienced severe winds with many dust devil in outr area just Norht of hte town of North Bend, Washington.

At about 2 PM we all watched a severe Wind Gust along the tree lines, it made an abrupt left tun and a right trun and headed right for the center of the camp. I stood up and raised my left hand and as the tornado touched down where I was standing I said: "You Nasty Demon get out of here in the name of Yeshua - that Jesus you scum bucket - now get out I command you in HIS name."

With a few tables and chairs and tarps swirling around me I held my ground - you could feel the evil.

No sooner had I finished speaking than it left. Five tents were literally dropped and the tarps flew a ways and then dropped.

Total damage to the individuals included was mainly repairable with some sewing and pounding. we will, however, need to repair our poles an d buy a few new ones.

Twice more the Demon came back and twice more I stood my ground repeating myself.

The second pass came directly at us and it raised up and went over our heads just before it hit.

The third pass I raised my hands and remained silent and the tornado turned left and touched down in the willow trees about 300 yards away.

After these left most if us just stood around where our camp had been in utter shock. The pressure change was similar to a 155 Artillery Round landing a hundred yards away. I still have a headaches.

After about 10 minutes we were busy putting the camp back together - these guys and gals are great.

I had no damage to any of my gear but am signed up to go to two work parties to help rebuild the gear and it appears every one will chip in to replace the poles. I have agreed to buy the lumber. It is the right thing to do.

When I got home yesterday another "Dust Devil" came down my street and again I stood in the open and stated:"In The Name Of Yeshua Go Around Me You Scum Bucked Demon."

The wind went completely around my 1/2 acre and hit my neighbor's yard.

We are in one heavy duty Spiritual Battle.

Stand your ground.

Mohamed talked about Jesus (Yeshua) more times than any other figure. Yeshua is not a profit but the Son Of God.

In the Koran Abrams 28 Mohamed stated: "I sent you the old testament profits and you did not listen. God sent you Yeshua and you did not listen. I have come to tell you again - follow GOD's Laws."

Buddha stated a man will come after me who will have round holes in his hands and round holes in his feet and scars on his head who is the Son of the Most High GOD and after HE comes we will never reincarnate again but live one life and be judged.

No other name under heaven or on Earth would have made that Tornado go away and gently plop all 5 tents down where they had been lifted off of. Only Yeshua.

Faith a little weak?

Pray that your faith grows and that YOU spend more time in prayer.

In The Eye Of A Tornado - YouTube

The Civil War Reenactors are incredible people and I am honored to be part of this group right now.

----------

The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount

On an economic front - GOD told the Chinese, Russian, Federal Reserve, and US Corporate leadership what they needed to do to stabilize the economy and until they do it GOD's Curse will lay on leaders like Obama, Rothchilds, Rockefellars, Putin, Medvedev, Li and a whole host of others who are currently being terminated a s you read this.

No other method will remove GOD's Curse form their lives - so it has been stated by the Living GOD and so it shall be now and for eternity for these nations unless they do as GOD has directed them to do.

And yet another attempt on Obama 17 Sep, Putin 12 Sep, The Chinese Leadership in ----- very soon.

GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED










2 comments:

  1. few week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had hpv about 1 yr and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got hpv cure from Dr onokun and I email Dr Onokun 3 days passed, I purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured. I went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative. contact him on email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello I’m from USA , I have been suffering from HERPES virus for the past 3 years and i had constant pain especially in my knees, During the first year I had faith in God that i will be healed someday, but this disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came in search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of so many people who has been healed from Hepatitis B, HIV/AID, Diabetes,HSV, ALS HPV and Cancer by this Man called Dr, Aire and he also gave the email address of this man and advice we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. Aire telling him about my HERPES Virus he told me not to worry that i will be cured from this deadly disease i never believed it, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man, few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my medical doctor to confirmed if i have be finally cured behold it was true,and now i’m cure totally with Dr.Aire, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr,Aire on this email; drairehome@gmail.com or add him up on what-app +2347036740271

    ReplyDelete