(((Pray - visualize - that those ordering the death of Planet Earth are immediately and completely immobilized - Focus hard or it is the death of Planet Earth.)))
Between the Commercial Fishing, dredging if the Ocean Floor for Coral, US Testing of their new Radar, Undersea Cables going out 200 miles into the ocean, Nuclear Testing (Still going on) dumping of Crude Oil and Toxic Waste, Fukushima's 4 Million Pounds of Nuclear waste (250,000 Times the amount used to blow Nagasaki) the ocean sea life is dying.
On Jacque Custeau's last TV program he warned about this and the show was then cancelled.
You say oil?
Yes Oil. When a ship burns oil for fuel it burs about 10%m, the other 90% is dumped out of the smoke stack as Bunker Oil to pollute the oceans. When the oceans are dead we die.
To copy parts of a story found on The Event Chronicle 3 days ago:
Ocean conditions have ‘gone to hell’ — Salmon covered in fungus, red lesions all over, big gaping sores — Extinction concerns, “it could be the end” — Experts: It’s crazy… Unprecedented… Catastrophic… Worst they’ve ever seen…
Related PostsMillions of fish dead in Pacific Northwest » The Event Chronicle
The Undersea World of Jacques Cousteau 16 Mysteries of the Hidden Reefs -720p - YouTube
FOCUS - Those killing Planet Earth are themselves immediately and completely immobilized for the rest of their lives.
The News You Need
Dr William B. Mount