Monday, August 3, 2015

Legionaire's And TB/VA Being Tested In New York City

Like many diseases, the most likely test area for new disease has been New York City. Based on the Dozens News Stories based on this, and the US Department of Defense Corporation Releases, this type of testing has been going on since World War 2, and possibly since long before that time.

Today there are around 60 people who have been found positive for this Legionaire's disease in The Bronx and as of yet no one knows the source.

we do know that the Cooling towers for the NYC Verizon Building, the Streamline Plastics Building and the Concourse Plaza Yankee Stadium have tested positive for Legionaire's so it appears it is now Airborn in New York City. Somebody had to have sprayed it fm the air to to infect this many places.

Unfortunately this Lesionaire's is a "Marker" so see how far the other diseases associated with this spread have traveled. So far this "Legionaire's complex, complete with the Tuberculosis Version VA (TB/VA) remains in the Bronx.

Officials Seek Source of Legionnaires’ Outbreak in the Bronx - The New York Times

va hospital in hte bronx - Google Search

 This means that these 5 strains of TB/VA have infected central NYC and TB/VA cases will begin to sprout up as soon as the "Legionaire's Panic" dies down. The death rate of the new TB/VA  seems to be  about 95% in 18 months.

The US Department of Defense will conclude this study and then begin to prepare for World Wide Distribution in all major cities sometime between September and December.

China, India, Red Dragon family, Russia, India, Brazil.....you were warned and told what to do to avoid this but your Bankstas and Presidential Handlers did not listen. Are you ready to listen to GOD yet?

An Airborne TB/Va will enter your underground bases and infect YOU.

BE READY

BE READY - YouTube

------------------------------------------

The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount

1 comment:

  1. few week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had hpv about 1 yr and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got hpv cure from Dr onokun and I email Dr Onokun 3 days passed, I purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured. I went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative. contact him on email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete