Monday, August 3, 2015

UN Broadcasts 30 July And 3 August - Coming Destruction

Following are the summaries of three broadcasts frm the heart of the United Nations in New York City and London.

first of all I would like ho thank those in the united Nation for allowing me to listen to these broadcasts. They know how I feel towards Lucifer but appreciate being able to listen to, and participate in, these short seminars.

1) Today:

The combined efforts of those who participate in the Lucifer Trust's Triangle Groups creates a triangular form of energy - Ley Lines - across the globe in a higher frequency. It is we humans that are creating this.

Like a Geodesic Dome the more we use our Creative Imagination to link with others the bigger, and stronger, these Ley Lines become. Since writing these summaries the number of listeners has grown in large numbers and the Ley Lines are getting brighter and stronger.

Apparently this energy being poured into these Ley Lines  is now becoming so strong it is blowing up on the planet surface in many ares: IE Rhode Island.

“Ley Line Surge” Explodes Rhode Island Beach, Kills 23 Russian Troops

2) Full Moon of Leo: I AM THAT AND THAT I AM

Leo is the exact opposite of Aquarious and in this Full Moon the Earth is in perfect alignment with the Dog Star Syrius - the creator's of life here on Earth. The Sun (Golden disc Of Ligh) seem to be a Star Gate through to Syrius.

Syrius consists of both the A and B Star Systems - with Syrius A being the Wlihelmena Star System containing Humans that are slightly Red in color. President Clinton is a "Red" Syrian A system alien for example. This is why he signed NESARA to give us back our Republic but President Bush Jr refused to obey this law. Preident Clinton thought he would have help on this. It may happen soon.

Syrius B is inhabited with very advanced Humans.

There are currently over 3 Million "E Ships" in out autmosphere and there is nothing Lucifer and Planet Earth have that can touch them - nt lasers, not Missiles - nothing. .

In Leo we progress from Self Awareness to Group Fusion to a form of Group conciousness where the needs of the group outweigh the needs of the individual.

Beginning today we will head into the Fires Of Destruction on this PLANET OF PAIN and this will unite all of Planet Earth under one goal - survival so expect Lucifer to throw everything and the Kitchen Sink at you.

Our battlefield is the battlefield of Materialism vs Spiritualism and already those that have accumulated huge amounts of wealth at the expense of the little guy have lost the battle in the Heavens and now the battle will move to planet Earth.

Things such as Climate Change, wars, Famine,new Diseases being released, environmental Destruction of Planet Earth are all being done to fulfill THE PLAN - total CHAOS and Destruction to usher in the New Age of Lucifer and Aquairious.

In 1767-68 Pluto and Syrius were in opposition and this ushered in teh Great Age of the American Revolution.

Today Pluto and Syrius are in opposition and this is ushering in a New Age of destruction and Rebuilding a new form of Liberty.

Liberty and Freedom (You Are King Of The Land On Which You Stand)  are an illusion. We must first free our selves of Material Desires before we move forward within ourselves.

Freedom on Earth is an illusion and it must be absolutely and completely destroyed so we can find freedom in the mind. If we become SLAVES we will find Freedom in the mind. To this end Lucifer will now destroy Freedom and make Human's complete and utter slaves.

The Plan must be fulfilled: Complete Anarchy, War.

we aer in deep doo doo America

Opening Star Gates (Wormholes) is done in two ways: Gold Keys and Notes or spinning high frequencies at a certain speed and frequency.

This Full Moon is our chance to Contact Syrius and the life on these planets. It is a Powerful Doorway for us to contact our Hierarchy and the Asherons.

When we are in THE LIGHT we cannot star into it or remain there long. We must stand in the light on a revolving door and let it reflect off of us to shine on others.

In other words - help people when you can because we are all in this together.
---------------------------------
The News You Need

Dr William B Mount














4 comments:

  1. https://youtu.be/Bu2CUFKEMmg

    When you are in Deep Do Do, Surfactant can be really helpful.

    ~Amerika

    ReplyDelete
  2. few week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had hpv about 1 yr and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got hpv cure from Dr onokun and I email Dr Onokun 3 days passed, I purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured. I went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative. contact him on email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello I’m from USA , I have been suffering from HERPES virus for the past 3 years and i had constant pain especially in my knees, During the first year I had faith in God that i will be healed someday, but this disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came in search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of so many people who has been healed from Hepatitis B, HIV/AID, Diabetes,HSV, ALS HPV and Cancer by this Man called Dr, Aire and he also gave the email address of this man and advice we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. Aire telling him about my HERPES Virus he told me not to worry that i will be cured from this deadly disease i never believed it, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man, few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my medical doctor to confirmed if i have be finally cured behold it was true,and now i’m cure totally with Dr.Aire, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr,Aire on this email; drairehome@gmail.com or add him up on what-app +2347036740271

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete