Wednesday, August 5, 2015

CDC Names 171 NEW Vaccines

With many states voting to make Vaccinations Mandatory this story has real relevance in your life.

Already the CDC (Corporation of the US Department of Defense) has named 171 more vaccinations you will have to give your children

Already these NAZIS have mandated 45 vaccinations by the age of 5.

Autism is a real concern. With 1 in 88 children now Autistic after working with so many we find that these children have 3 things in common that do not show up in either their parents or their brothers and sisters:

1) Their Auras are Indigo. The Chrystaline Aura children are usually killed.
2) They have high levels of Uranium
3) 95% test positive for Lyme's Disease, which means they usually test positive for a host of other diseases like Malaria, Babesiosis, Ehrlichiosis, etc. .

Please keep in mined Lyme disease is patented and Made In The USA.

The Cure For Lyme Disease - YouTube

Please keep in mind that the only people who test positive for Lyme's and Uranium are these Autistic Children with the Indigo Auras.

Estimates of Profits top $100 Billion by 2025 for these vaccine companies - - - all paid for by YOU, the Tax Payer.

Profit over Safety – Centers for Disease Control Names 271 New Vaccinations

So here is how it stands as of today:

a) We now have 14 Mandatory Vaccines with 56 booster shots that vaccinate us (Give Us) 45 different disease by the age of 18 and mandating Stupid children (50% Drop Out Rate by age 18, Tacoma School District Corporation) and a 1/88 chance of giving your child Autism.

b) we will have around 20 vaccinations with 100 boosters by the age of 18 giving us 226 different diseases and it is likely that the Autism rate will rise to 1 in 5.

Correlation?

Add genetically Modified Food most American's eat and the outlook for America is very dim.

Remember - the Lucifer Trust Fund did sate that they are going to now implement "THE PLAN"  - total anarchy and murder to usher in the NEW WORLD TEACHER and the AGE OF LUCIFER. You will bow to his statue or be destroyed. The chip is not the Mark of the Beast, Bowing to Lucifer is.

BE READY

BE READY - YouTube

Please pray (Visualize) that those destroying America are completely and immediately immobilized forever.
------------------------------------------------
The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount


3 comments:

  1. Along with my partner and I just love them I love that prerequisites kind associated with cool me Louis when I simply just lucky airings ago answer questions Prodroxatone through the friend feel in addition to the particular gorgeous smile of which shape very easily now I am my partner and I in the event that do from Christmas whole involving but subsequently let me.

    http://blackdiamondskinserumfacts.com/prodroxatone/

    ReplyDelete
  2. few week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had hpv about 1 yr and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got hpv cure from Dr onokun and I email Dr Onokun 3 days passed, I purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured. I went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative. contact him on email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete