Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Chinese Ship Explodes In Port - China You Were Warned

Today a ship exploded carrying ammunition in the Chinese harbor of Tanin and China was warned and took no action to stop it. Sorry the warning was not presented ion a Gold Platter with silk - but

CHINA - YOU WERE WARNED

(((Please pray that those who took no action to stop this accelerating war are completely immobilized for life)))

This war here on Earth between the East and the West has been going on for centuries and many say for Millenium. It is an extension of the Wars in the Heavens.

Let us go back to the point where the Chinese get serious about taking control of the IMF to help stabilize the world's economies. At this time the US was busy replacing Chinese manufacturing facilities with new one in Vietnam, India and the Philippines to trash the Chinese Markets. So here goes:

1) A Nuclear Weapon left the underground facilities at Cheyenne Mountain bound for London to destroy the World's Financial System and start a World War. So - we contacted the Chinese and they intercepted this at Halifax with 2 Submarines. The next day they took over the International Monetary System  in Late October 2014.

2) We warned China again that unless they cleared their balance sheet with GOD HE wouls strike them again. Two days later on 28 July China lost trillions as their market falls just as GOD had promised and it will continue to fall unless they do as GOD has asked them to do.

In fact - it has become so bad China has announced QE To Infinity.

3) Again - Several days ago the Chinese Leaders were told the War will begin with many being killed and then it will go to the assassination of their leaders using Satellites, poison, etc.  Their nation will be squeezed by the Rothchilds so hard they will scream.

4) China lowered the value of their currency to spurn the dying manufacturing centers.

5) The Rothchilds immediately retaliated by blowing a ship in Tanin Harbor (Being's Port) loaded with ammunition, crippling the for for weeks.

6) The next step by the Rothchilds is to create a Revolution in parts of China to break it apart - just like they are trying to do in South Western Russia - which should experience a terrorist attack in a Fortnight because like the Chinese the Russians are hard of hearing as well.

Let the games begin, let the World Leaders and their Bankstas be the targets.

Whoever does as GOD has asked wins this game.
----------
PS - The EPA Release of Millions of Gallons of extremely contaminated water was on purpose to destroy a population that lives in an area that refuses Fluoride. Please note tat no one went to jail and the Environmental Protection Agency Corporation was not find and their director will get a huge bonus this year.

Just put me in a room with the EPA Director for 10 minutes as an Ambassador alone and he will tell all. He is laughing all the way to the bank.

We pray because we fight not against Flesh and Blood but against Powers and Demons. They run form us when uncovered but use Humans as they shields against prosecution. Please rpay that those in charge of hte EPA have their banks accounts shut down immediately and permanently until they clean up this mess.

Missing Nuke In Colorado Sparks Intense Russian Fears

China stages biggest currency devaluation in 20 yrs to revive exports — RT Business
.
Chinese Markets Uneasy After Huge Sell-Off - The New York Times

Chinese Markets Uneasy After Huge Sell-Off - The New York Times

Gold mine's toxic plume extends to Utah

--------------------------------------
The News You Ned

Dr William B. Mount



2 comments:

  1. few week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had hpv about 1 yr and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got hpv cure from Dr onokun and I email Dr Onokun 3 days passed, I purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured. I went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative. contact him on email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello I’m from USA , I have been suffering from HERPES virus for the past 3 years and i had constant pain especially in my knees, During the first year I had faith in God that i will be healed someday, but this disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came in search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of so many people who has been healed from Hepatitis B, HIV/AID, Diabetes,HSV, ALS HPV and Cancer by this Man called Dr, Aire and he also gave the email address of this man and advice we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. Aire telling him about my HERPES Virus he told me not to worry that i will be cured from this deadly disease i never believed it, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man, few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my medical doctor to confirmed if i have be finally cured behold it was true,and now i’m cure totally with Dr.Aire, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr,Aire on this email; drairehome@gmail.com or add him up on what-app +2347036740271

    ReplyDelete