Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Epstein Island Raided Again - As World Economies Are Falling

Yep - Once again Epstein Island was again raided by the FBI.

Despite overwhelming evidence and videos showing thousands raping little girls and murdering them no one has been prosecuted yet.

US attorney's General William Barr implicated himself in Treason, Rape and Murder when he stated Epstein was dead - knowing he was moved the night before

We are entering a time when the US Justice System is absolutely worthless and takes down the goodd guys - not the bad guy

Across the planet they world is seeing hte worthless US Justice System being exposed

As our dollar begins to fall hard and Hyper Inflation grows we had all better learn to earn more money or plan on moving into a tiny home of a few acres off the grid.

REMEMBER - The FBI and DOJ have had most of these Log Books and Videos Tapes since 2008 - but never arrested anyone - Right?

Now - however - that our President's Life, and those of his family, depend on him arresting these fine upstanding Rapists and Murderer - we shall see what happens

EPSTEIN - THE GREATEST DISTRACTION EVER


VIDEO:   (1917) Epstein Island Raided Again As World Economy Falling - YouTube


The Wall Of Truth

Dr William B. Mount
===============


Learn To Earn More In This Now Banana Republic

We Went To: Trade Genius | Trade smarter.

Or Call 800-949-1408
================













1 comment:

  1. I am very much happy to share to every viewers that is reading this,I want to inform the whole public of how I got help for my herpes, I wanted this since 6 months ago, I have also taken treatment from some doctor,few weeks back I came on the net to see if I will be able to get any information as to cure my herpes, on my search I saw various testimony of people who was helped by a great man called Dr Akhigbe and without any hesitation, I contacted him, I wrote to him and and he guided me, I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for me and indeed 3 weeks after I started using the medicine, I was completely happy as it worked for me.I went to the hospital for check up and indeed I was declared negative from my disease, and I also waited again for two weeks and went back to another hospital for check up to be fully sure and to my great surprise I was still declared negative, and I decided to share this great opportunity to those people out there fighting this sickness, You can contact him now for your medicine to cure your diseases, contact his Email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348142454860. website. hpps:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    Dr Akhigbe also cure diseases like..
    HIV
    Herpes
    Cancer
    Chronic Disease
    Asthma
    Als
    Heart Disease
    Diabetes
    Kidney Disease
    Lupus
    Epilepsy
    Stroke
    Eczema
    Eating Disorder
    Back Pain. etc
    contact him for your solution

    ReplyDelete