(819) Congress Now Restoring The Gold Standard - YouTube
Congress is now voting on restoring the Gold Standard.
HR 5404 is now making it through Congress and will order the restoration of the Gold Standard for the US Dollar using the Federal Reserve Note.
Within 30 months the bill states that the Federal Reserve Dollar will be backed by gold at a price set by the US Secretary of Treasury.
This gives President Trump 30 months to boost the US Gold Supply and make sure what is stored is Real Gold, not Tungsten Bars painted gold - like rests in our vaults today.
Currently the US Treasury has around $1 Billion in Gold. Over $15 Trillion in our hands and our bank Accounts and over $1,500 Trillion in Bonds plus over $1,500 Trillion in Hedge Funds backed by almost nothing, and another $1,000 Trillion in other bills now floating around in other nations.
That means that currently around $4,000,000 Billion Dollars outstanding would need to be backed by around $1 Billion in gold.
That is around 715,000 ounces of gold supporting $4,000 Trillion Dollars - which comes out to $5.6 Billion Dollars for every ounce of gold.
More than likely these numbers will be “Adjusted” as the US Treasury tried to make sense out of what is really going on - but expect anything.
As you recall august 23, 2011 large earthquakes hit DC and one near Sante Fe New Mexico - wiping out the DC Underground Intel Base and in Sante Fe it obliterated 60% of all gold and silver supplies stored underground.
Now our president is scrambling to find out where President Bush Senior hid the rest of our gold.
So what we can expect is that within 30 months the True Value of Gold and Silver will be restored.
The US National Debt Clock currently shows the real value of Gold to be around $4,474 per ounce and silver at around $606 per ounce.
Do not expect delivery on Paper Gold and Paper Silver Assets. They are no longer delivering on these items. They are worth nothing.
If it is not in your hand it is not your.
There are a few - very few - companies that actually store your Silver and Gold in special vaults and in many cases this is what you may want - the physical gold and silver are actually present in the vault.
So this time the Corporation Make America Great may indeed win despite all the bickering by the Liberal Elites.
So this is a huge TA DA Trump day.
IN THE LOONY TOON ARENA
Senator Bernie Sanders promises every American a job at $15/Hour.
Under current Federal Restrictions, this mean every America will bring home around $300 a week after taxes.
So - how well can you live on $1,200 a month when average rents go for about $800/month thanks to Welfare.
My wife just said: Bernie, shut the heck up. Why not gie the money back you took in terms of grants to your Huge Socialist Organizations you tacked onto Budget Bills to pad your own pocket.
You have been building sucking off the Tax Payer your whole life.
You, and your wife, need to go to jail and the money returned you stole from the Tax Payers.
IN THE GOLD ARENA
Mighty German is now showing off it’s Gold to the public.
They now have in hand about $150 Billion (3,400 Tons) of gold in their vault.
This does not include what the Hapsburgs actually have stored in the mountain vault above Vienna but may be added to their reserves.
After all is said and done - Germany may begin to anounce it has access to around $400 Billion on Gold by the ear’s end - or around 10,000 tons.
$1,400 x 16 oz/lb x 2,000 lbs/ton x 3,400 tons = 152 Billion Dollars
If gold reaches $10,000 an ounce and Germany reports it’s full 10,000 tons their gold value will then be
$10,000/Ounce x 10,000 tons x 2,000 pounds/ton x 16 ounces per pound = $3.2 Trillion
Germany’s M-2 Money Supply is around $3.2 Trillion and thus it could back a New Mark with gold.
Or maybe we will end up with the German Euro, the French Euro, the Italian Euro, etc.
As we head to a NEW Gold Standard the price of Gold and Silver will now have to rise.
The US National Debt clock estimate that the New Gold will exceed $6,000 an ounce and solver over $800 an ounce.
The only way to eliminate the Deficit is to eliminate 80% of all Federal, State, County and City workers and to eliminate Property Taxes all together.
No more grants to support Google, Facebook, Amazon, ABC, NBC, CBS and thousands of other organizations that are destroying this Nation.
This means education will be done either at the church or at home.
Pray this all happens As Soon As Possible and those who oppose it are neutralized immediately.
Please pray for President Trump’s Safety and that he begins to listen to GOD.
YOU ARE THE DIFFERENCE
WE NEED YOUR PRAYERS TO STAY ON THE AIR
YOU make the difference. We can not emphasize that enough.
Please pray that your families and prepare for any emergency.
This is OUR country and here WE stand for FREEDOM
This is YOUR channel where about 90% of the stories come from YOU
Often times I have another story read to go - but since is YOUR channel we report on what YOU have asked for.
YOU have a voice
The News You Need
The Wall Of Truth
Dr William B. Mount
Text - H.R.5404 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold. | Congress.gov | Library of Congress
H. R. 5404
To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold.
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
March 22, 2018
Mr. Mooney of West Virginia introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Financial Services
To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold.
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
Congress finds the following:
(1) The United States dollar has lost 30 percent of its purchasing power since 2000, and 96 percent of its purchasing power since the end of the gold standard in 1913.
(2) Under the Federal Reserve’s 2 percent inflation objective, the dollar loses half of its purchasing power every generation, or 35 years.
(3) American families need long-term price stability to meet their household spending needs, save money, and plan for retirement.
(4) The Federal Reserve policy of long-term inflation has made American manufacturing uncompetitive, raising the cost of United States manufactured goods by more than 40 percent since 2000, compared to less than 20 percent in Germany and France.
(5) Between 2000 and 2010, United States manufacturing employment shrunk by one-third after holding steady for 30 years at nearly 20,000,000 jobs.
(6) The American economy needs a stable dollar, fixed exchange rates, and money supply controlled by the market not the government.
(7) The gold standard puts control of the money supply with the market instead of the Federal Reserve.
(8) The gold standard means legal tender defined by and convertible into a certain quantity of gold.
(9) Under the gold standard through 1913 the United States economy grew at an annual average of four percent, one-third larger than the growth rate since then and twice the level since 2000.
(10) The international gold exchange standard from 1914 to 1971 did not provide for a United States dollar convertible into gold, and therefore helped cause the Great Depression and stagflation.
(11) The Federal Reserve’s trickle down policy of expanding the money supply with no demand for it has enriched the owners of financial assets but endangered the jobs, wages, and savings of blue collar workers.
(12) Restoring American middle-class prosperity requires change in monetary policy authorized to Congress in Article I, Section 8, Clause 5 of the Constitution.
Effective 30 months after the date of enactment of this Act—
(1) the Secretary of the Treasury (in this Act referred to as the “Secretary”) shall define the dollar in terms of a fixed weight of gold, based on that day’s closing market price of gold; and
(2) Federal Reserve Banks shall make Federal Reserve notes exchangeable with gold at the statutory gold definition of the dollar.
During the 30-month period following the date of enactment of this Act, the United States Government shall take timely and reasonable steps to disclose all of its holdings of gold, together with a contemporaneous report of any United States governmental purchases or sales, thus enhancing the ability of the market and of market participants to arrive at the fixed dollar-gold parity in an orderly fashion.
Sliver of Germany's mighty gold stash goes on show for the first time
United States Money Supply M2 | 1959-2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time