BANK OF AMERICA ANNOUNCES US TREASURY BONDS ARE JUNK
(883) B of A: : 10 Year US Treasury Binds Are Junk - YouTube
Tbrought to you buy Noble Gold.
Maybe it’s time to convert to gold?
PLEASE PRAY WE CAN STAY ON THE AIR AS YOU TUBE BLOCKED OUT POSTING FO 4 HOURS THIS MORNING.
Barnaby Martin og the Bank otf America, their Head fo European Credit Strategy, has just announced that the 10 yer US Treasury Note is acting like a Junk Bond.
IN OTHER NEWS:
1) North and South Korea just signed a Peace Treaty - ending 55 years of Open Conflict.
2) Google is now terminating all adds that contain the worlds Boble and Jesus.
3) Ford has announced the termination of manufacturing and selling all cars and will concentrate of Trucks and SUV’s.
4) Sale falling Subway is closing another 500 Corporate Owned Stores and Petsmart is going bankrupt.
5) UN has announced the opening of the doorways to lwt in huge numbers of Demons begins on 29 April - “Wortkers Of Light.” they call them.
6) The leftuieis are now trying to ban Rubber Duckies using OUR tax dollars.
They have gone insane - utterly and completely.
Please pray for President Trump’s Safety and that he begins to listen to GOD.
YOU ARE THE DIFFERENCE
WE NEED YOUR PRAYERS TO STAY ON THE AIR
Today they tried to kill mey video 3 times on You Tub.
YOU make the difference. We can not emphasize that enough.
Please pray that your families and prepare for any emergency.
This is OUR country and here WE stand for FREEDOM
This is YOUR channel where about 90% of the stories come from YOU
Often times I have another story read to go - but since is YOUR channel we report on what YOU have asked for.
YOU have a voice
The News You Need
The Wall Of Truth
Dr William B. Mount
BofA: The 10Y Treasury Is No Longer A "Safe Asset", Here's Why | Zero Hedge
Ford Will Stop Selling Nearly All North American Cars; Refocus Only On Trucks And SUVs | Zero Hedge
Joy Reid Says Old Homophobic Blog Posts "Hacked"; Archive.org Hits Back | Zero Hedge
North And South Korea Declare End To War, Proclaim "New Era Of Peace" | Zero Hedge
PetSmart Bonds Sink As Most Expensive LBO In Retail History Hurtles Toward Bankruptcy | Zero Hedge