Google+ Followers

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Your Tax Dollars Falling Form The Sky

YOUR TAX DOLLAR BEING DROPPED OUT OF PLANES

Your Tax Dollars Falling From The Sky - YouTube

As we near the day when we must all file for our income taxes realize that your tax dollars are literally being dropped out of planes as you read this - and it is being dropped over 8,000 miles away

Yesterday story broke about the US Dropping 500 Bombs per day week on the city of Mosul, Iraq. At this rate - and we have kept this up for over 15 years now - that is around:

500 X 52 = 26,000 bombs per year

26,000 Bombs X 16 years = 390,000 Bombs.

So what exactly does it cost for one bomb???

Well - the Basic Costs include:

Bomb MK2 - $2,000 + delivery costs plus explosives = $20,000

Cost to operate a carrier group to launch the planes: $8 Billion a year  - or $22 Million per day. That’s about right - not to mention the building costs of a fully stocked carrier group at around $35 Billion Dollars.

So given 9 working Carrier Groups we need a new one about every 3-5 years.

Cost to fly an F-15 carrying 4 bombs - $41,000 per hour - or around $29 Million Per Year to fly and maintain one F-15 fighter - not to mention the NEW cost of an F-15 fighter with all the upgrades at around $100 Million a piece.

Cost for an J-Dam conversion kit to put fins on the bomb - $20,000

New High Tech Bomb AGM-130 Optical Guided Bomb with special rack - about $1 Million Dollars a piece - including the BRU-55 Special Rack at $81,000 a pop plus $130 Million Dollar Development Cots - what you saw dropped in the video.

Overall YOU pay about $1 Million Dollars for each bomb dropped over seas.

Lets see - at 500 Bombs per day - $500 Million Dollars per week in bombs just being dropped in Mosul alone - not including Aleppo, Syria, Lebanon, etc.

About 26,171 bombs being dropped per year - that we know about - that’s around $26.171,000,000 of your tax dollars being dropped out of planes every year.

We are not even including the destruction of OLD bombs - which sit in Bunkers until their expiration date and are then dismantled or blow. This

Since 2001 - that runs around $418 Billion just for bombs.

So what is our return???

Yesterday 6 ISIS leaders were killed after the US dropped 600 Bombs.

For $600 Billion the US killed 6 ISIS fighters.


SIX

You have to feed that Military Industrial Complex.

Perhaps we should reconsider this insane war in the Middle East - that has cost America, by some estimates, over $10 Trillion Dollars since the initial invasion of Iraq in 1991 by then President George Bush.

As for the $600 Billion Dollars a Year military Budget - what a joke.

Based on why I have seen In budgeting in the military - try $2 Trillion Dollars a year.

Add another $6.7 Trillion Dollars to our Secret Space Program.

Of course - this kind of Funny Money is paid by increasing the costs of goods at around 6-10 Percent per year. Over the last 6 years the average grocery store bill has risen about 19% per year.

Is it any wonder a 5 cent pop in 1967 now costing around $1.50 - 30 times higher than 50 years ago.

In 1977 - I earned $10 an hour and the Business paid all Social Security and taxes - so I brought home $10 an hour.

Coffee was 25 cents a cup, free refills.
A Thrifty Drugs Ice Cream Cone was 15 cents
A gallon of gas was $1 Dollar
Rent was $150 a month - so worked 15 hours and could pay rent.

Can you buy 40 cups of coffee for every hour you work today, or 10 gallons of gas???

Your money is literally being dropped for planes

Doesn’t that just blow your mind.
=========================
----SAVINGS TIP OF THE DAY----

Kind of hard to imagine saving money after you just saw the numbers above.

However - if you are old or disabled - go to Your Local County Assessor and see if you qualify for reduced property tax rates.

Then go to your city and see if they will insulate your house or install a  heat pump for free.
===========================

Please pray that these wars stop now and that those demanding these wars are immediately immobilized for life - flattened.

=========================

The  News You Need

Dr William B. Mount

US Dropping 500 Bombs Per Week on Mosul

Mosul Iraq, the latest Mosul news

$600 MILLION DOLLARS IN BOMBS KILLED - 2 IS IS LEADER IN MOSUL????

AIRSTRIKES IN KIRKUK KILLED 6 MORE???

SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT?????

Six IS leaders killed in airstrikes southwest of Kirkuk - Iraqi News







Airstrikes kill 3 IS leaders in Mosul, 2 suicide attackers shot dead - Iraqi News







Operating costs per hour for USAF planes | Outrun Change

How much does it cost to build and to maintain one aircraft carrier? - Quora

Dropping bombs on ISIS in Mosul - YouTube

mosul before and after us bnombing - Google Search

Why Did the US Drop 26,171 Bombs on the World Last Year? | The Nation

WHAT WAS A HOSPITAL IN MOSUL IRAQ - BUT YOUR TAX DOLLARS DROPPED OUT OF PLANES DESTROYED IT.

FUNNY - GOOGLE EARTH SHOWS THIS BUILDING UNTOUCHED. THINK WE ARE BEING LIED TO????




US Dropping 500 Bombs Per Week on Mosul

AGM-130 - Wikipedia

COST TO PRODUCE, ARM AND DELIVER - ALONG WITH THE SPECIAL RACK INSTALLED ONTO JETS - - $750,000.

Agm130 sideview.jpg



Mark 82 bomb - Wikipedia

COST TO BUY, ARM AND DELIVER INCLUDING LAUNCHING PINS, FINS,  AND GUIDANCE SYSTEM: $200,000.


THE MORE ECONOMICAL BOMB:





A TAIL FIN ATTACHED TO THE MK82 BOMB





THERE GOES $45,000,000 OF YOUR DOLLARS......






US sent plane with $400 million in cash to Iran - CNNPolitics.com

OH - AND DO NOT FORGET ABOUT THE FREE MONEY THE US JUST GAVE TO IRAN

ANY NATION CRAZY ENOUGH TO ATTACK THE US WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP IN OFFICE WILL SIGN THEIR OWN DEATH WARRANT - THIS MAY INCLUDE POLITICALLY AS WELL.

AS FOR THE ELITES ATTACKING PRESIDENT TRUMP - GOOD BYE
=========================


PS - DINAR TO REVALUE TONIGHT - APRIL FOOLS.



9 comments:

  1. Meanwhile 20 million #africans are starving to death. #Genocide. Meanwhile 13 million refuges are seeking #refuge from the storm. Want to help me spread my stories at LinkedIn? Here's one. Ask me how God will help us pull it off?

    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/infinite-freedom-foundations-offers-buy-youtube-from-alphabet-gabor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i want to say a very big thanks and appreciation to Dr. Keke Odin the chief priest of all spell casters worldwide for bringing back my husband who left i and the kids for almost three months within the space of two days after following all instruction given to me. i am very much grateful for restoring peace in my marital home, and i pray God almighty give you the strength and wisdom to continue helping more people having similar relationship and marital problem like mine. for help you can contact him now through his email and mobile number below

      Email: greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com

      Mobile Number: +1 386-336-9876

      website: http://greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com



      i want to say a very big thanks and appreciation to Dr. Keke Odin the chief priest of all spell casters worldwide for bringing back my husband who left i and the kids for almost three months within the space of two days after following all instruction given to me. i am very much grateful for restoring peace in my marital home, and i pray God almighty give you the strength and wisdom to continue helping more people having similar relationship and marital problem like mine. for help you can contact him now through his email and mobile number below

      Email: greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com

      Mobile Number: +1 386-336-9876

      website: http://greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com




      i want to say a very big thanks and appreciation to Dr. Keke Odin the chief priest of all spell casters worldwide for bringing back my husband who left i and the kids for almost three months within the space of two days after following all instruction given to me. i am very much grateful for restoring peace in my marital home, and i pray God almighty give you the strength and wisdom to continue helping more people having similar relationship and marital problem like mine. for help you can contact him now through his email and mobile number below

      Email: greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com

      Mobile Number: +1 386-336-9876

      website: http://greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com

      Delete
  2. My husband and I have been married for 3 and a half years. In June it will be 7 years that we have been a part of each other lives. Recently he found out about a guy I slept with when we were separated and I did not tell him about. Before we got married we both agreed to let everything out and start fresh. I didn’t tell him. I was embarrassed bc the guy and I never actually had sex…just everything that led up to it. not to mention it was my brothers best friend and a huge mistake. well it came out recently along with some lies. A friend told my husband I cheated on him and I have never cheated on my husband nor would I ever. He is convinced I am a cheater. we have 2 beautiful kids and all I have ever wanted is a happy family. my kids and my husband truly are my everything. I can not see a future where my husband is not in it. I want to do whatever I can to save my marriage but I feel my husband is already set on the divorce. I know I could have been a better wife to him….a wife he deserves but now I fee like I have realized it too late. I look at my kids and I hate myself for allowing myself to break my family apart. I know my husband is not perfect and he has hurt me tremendously these past 5 years we have been off and on but we made it through for a reason. I love him and I want to save my marriage, one day a friend of my introduce me to a spell caster online who lift me up gave me hope and with-in 2 days after his spell my husband who told me he needed a divorce, called me and take me back home to me i must say today we are happily as one big family again all thanks to Dr happy a father and a real spell caster.Contact email address happylovespell2@gmail.com Call and Whats-App him +2348133873774 Also contact and know more about his service at http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!
    This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experience and i need to share this great testimony.
    About how i get my ex back after a breakup.
    I never believed it, because i never heard nor learn anything about it before.
    Hey guys my wife and I have been married for 15 years. For over five years I have been dealing with jealousy issues because of flirting and her having emotional type affairs with other men. I felt like my masculinity was in question and if I said the way she was acting bothered me, it seemed to make matters worse or I was accused of being controling. During this period I did state I wanted a divorce if the behavior was not going to end: texting men a night, leaving for the weekend without letting me know where she was going or not responding to messages. We do have a son and basically it's been him and I for the last year on the weekends. She disconnected completely from being a good wife and mother. In April she said she wanted a separation and I said no we need to get into marriage counseling. We did try that, but she was not very responsive and didn't give any effort. Afterward she was adamant about separation and divorce. I continued to say no and that we needed to save our family. She presented a separation agreement and I had to hire a lawyer. Because of the above behavior my lawyer suggested a private investigator. The investigator discovered my wife was having an affair with a close friend of the family who also is married with children. We know the extended families. I feel like I should tell this man's wife about what happened. This adultery has devastated me emotionally, I feel betrayed and I'm physically drained. I know my wife is passionate in terms of her sexuality, and I can't get the thought of them out of my head. It makes me question my own manhood, and I feel very inferior or that he must be a better lover or what ever. The problem is my wife pursued him. She would go to him and she lured him into this adultery. I felt this was coming for some time and could not stop it. She was not only lying to me but also to our son about what she was doing and where she was going. My family is important, my son loves her and as crazy as it sounds so do I. Can you respond with a course of action on how to proceed? I was still have a very huge place in my heart for her. so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Ahmed can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my wife came to me and apologized for the wrongs she did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I, my son and my wife are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Ahmed. as it is a place to resolve marriage/relationship issues, do you want to be sure if your spouse is being faithful to you or Do you want your Ex to come back to you Contact.: E-mail: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call/Whats-app: +2348160153829 save your crumbling home and change of grades its 100% safe. I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you.
    David L. Ollis, 43yrs, UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Get professional trading signals sent to your cell phone every day.

    Start following our signals today & make up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get $20 for filling a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what major companies are paying for. They need to know what their customer base needs and wants. So large companies pay $1,000,000's of dollars each month to the average person. In return, the average person, myself included, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Submit your website or blog now for inclusion in Google and over 300 other search engines!

    Over 200,000 websites listed!

    SUBMIT RIGHT NOW with I NEED HITS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. According to the National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators, one out of eight people living in the United States are eligible to collect unclaimed assets... With claims averaging claims of over $1,000!

    Search For Federal & State Unclaimed Money!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My husband divorced me 3 years ago for no reason, i did all i could to get him but didnt work, until i met Dr.Agbazara of AGBAZARA TEMPLE on the internet who helped me to cast a re-union spell and within 24hours my husband came back to me apologising. Thanks to Dr.agbazara. Contact this great spell caster on your relationship or marriage problems on:

    ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR WHATSAPP: +2348104102662.

    ReplyDelete