Friday, April 22, 2016

Two Very Bizaare Intel Briefs -

Yesterday I met with a guy who was from one of our Intelligence Agencies and he gave me quite the briefing.

The US Intelligence Community is in total panic as the Dollar begins to go away.

They know now that their entire Empire may come crashing down very, very soon.

Satan builds up to then destroy.

They came to me because many feel I have some weird authority and they need ot to preserve their Empire and bring about the 2 witnesses in Jerusalem.

In Mathew 28 Yeshua gives those who follow him all authority In Heaven and on Earth - so suppose Yeshua was correct - how do we use it????

We pray. As a group we pray.

The Documents I produced were real enough - but extremely Bizaare ---- but it allows a video where we pray as a group to Neutralize the power of Satan (Lucifer) here on Earth ---

So here is the Video:

Two Very Bizaare Intel Briefs - YouTube

The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount


No comments:

Post a Comment