Google+ Followers

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Large Radiation Leak, Possible Melt Down

RADIATION EMERGENCY IN SOUTHERN NORWAY

There has been a large Radiation Leak form a Nuclear Reactor in Southern Norway last night in an area just South and East of their Capitol Oslo. Official Stories were that it was small and contained almost immediately.

Last night the Radiation Alarms went off all over the reactor and the Staff was immediately evacuated as it was confirmed that a “Neutron Flux” was going on inside the Nuclear Core.

What that means to us “Little People.” is that there were power fluxuations within the core.

The Employees stated that they had “Damaged Fuel’ inside the reactor - one or more rods had Melted Down.

Recently we have done stories on:

1) Fukushima Nuclear Melt Down and subsequent fire several days ago.

2) The Huge levels of Radiation found in central Long Island.

3) Large levels of Iodine 131 found all over Europe which could not have been caused by this reactor and was determined to be coming from an Oil and Natural Gas company testing for Gas Line Leaks - and they found them every where -- exposing their Contractors to large amounts of radioactive Iodine as they repaired the leaks.

4) A Nuclear Rod Melt Down that reached the layer of oil in Los Angeles releasing a steady cloud of Burnt Radioactive Oil being released all over Los Angeles as a Dark, dirty powder that is occurring even today.

However - this testing is ongoing and pummeling Europe with high levels of Radioactive Elements for long periods of time.

Now This.

Apparently the Nuclear Reactor in Halden, Norway also had a “Small Leak” on 24 October 2016 but failed to tell anyone about it.

So last night inside their Nuclear Core there has been detected a Neutron Flux and partial damage to several nuclear rods - leaving them cracked and raw Uranium leaking into the core itself. This kind of reaction usually leads to a Partial or Complete Nuclear Melt Down where Nuclear Material simply burns a hole in the bottom of the Reactor and just keep on going.

The China Syndrome -- where Nuclear Material melts into the core of the Earth and just keeps on going clear to China.

The Nuclear Plant was built in 1958 and was scheduled to close last year after another Nuclear Leak “Incident” but it just kept on going.

If this current “Incident” is not that serious then why did the reactor evacuate all of it’s staff???

Please take a look at the current wind patterns - these winds do not account for the high levels of radioactive materials that we now find in Spain and Poland near the Gas Lines.
=====
So What Do We Do???

This leak will now be ongoing for the next 250,000 years. Period. The Fuel Rods have been broken and are leaking onto the core.

The problem is - all reactors are Government Subsidized and alos sell their power and there is an awful lot of money changing hands to keep this Now Leaking reactor making power.

First - we knew at Hiroshima that eating Sea Weed eliminated the effects of walking into radioactive areas and actually reversed cancer.

Second - we learned at Chernoble that Potassium Iodide or Iodine causes cancer in these situations.

Third - We have learned over the last 28 years, thanks to the dumping of radiation all over Eastern Washington and Bonners Ferry Idaho by the Hanford Nuclear Reservation (For National Security) that the Surfactant from Kelp also eliminates cancer and this can be found in the product Immusist.

So be ready folks.
=====

---SAVINGS TIP OF THE DAY---

Sea Weed is very inexpensive when purchased from Main Coast Sea Vegetables. We buy it by the pound for about $30 a pound for Triple Flake, although we both like the Dulse flakes as well.
=====

Please pray that we move to non-polluting energy sources like the Tacheon Generators and Water Powered Motors very quickly and that those who are blocking this move are flattened for life.
=====

The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount

Final Note In A Coded Message: “I from Old, Old School, and have been Trumpized.”

RADIATION EMERGENCY IN HALDEN, NORWAY




Institute for Energy Technology — IFE

damagesd fuel rods - Google Search

Nuclear meltdown - Wikipedia

Blue Bridge (Washington) - Wikipedia

The Democrat High Priestesses in White

Knights In White Satan... SIsters of Light - Satanic Preists







MeteoEarth.com - Interactive 3D globe brings weather to life





3 comments:

  1. Hi, my husband and I have been together 17 years are married for 5, I recently had a one night stand with a man and I told my husband about it, he basically said ok we will get through this, a week later I found out that for months he has been talking to women on adult chat rooms, I’m upset about this and now we keep arguing over everything that’s happened. I suggested counselling but he won’t go, last night he said he can’t get passed this and wants a divorce, I love him very much and I want to stay with him, we have 2 children ages 7 and 5 and I know their hearts will break. We also own 2 businesses together and I don’t want things to get messy. Please give advice, I don’t know what to do anymore. basically and recently i found out about a love site on how to stop marriage divorce and get your husband back fix up your broken relationship, coz some many have testify about this love site created by Dr happy the spell caster which i also contacted about my marriage with my husband trying to get me divorce so i sent him an email regarding my problem with my husband so he gave me the best assurance that i will have my husband back, to love and to cherish me more forever i never believe in this coz it was my first time so i put all faith in him and god so the next day after the spell, my husband call and come back home with some surprise gift, and go down on his ness apology and feel so sorry about the past and how he treated me. my husband is madly in love with me again all grateful and thankful to Dr happy the indeed he is a genuine spellcaster.contact him via happylovespell2@gmail.com
    web site http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/
    Call him, whatassp also on +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, My wife and I have been married for 15 years. For over five years I have been dealing with jealousy issues because of flirting and her having emotional type affairs with other men. I felt like my masculinity was in question and if I said the way she was acting bothered me, it seemed to make matters worse or I was accused of being controling. During this period I did state I wanted a divorce if the behavior was not going to end: texting men a night, leaving for the weekend without letting me know where she was going or not responding to messages. We do have a son and basically it's been him and I for the last year on the weekends. She disconnected completely from being a good wife and mother. In April she said she wanted a separation and I said no we need to get into marriage counseling. We did try that, but she was not very responsive and didn't give any effort. Afterward she was adamant about separation and divorce. I continued to say no and that we needed to save our family. She presented a separation agreement and I had to hire a lawyer. Because of the above behavior my lawyer suggested a private investigator. The investigator discovered my wife was having an affair with a close friend of the family who also is married with children. We know the extended families. I feel like I should tell this man's wife about what happened. This adultery has devastated me emotionally, I feel betrayed and I'm physically drained. I know my wife is passionate in terms of her sexuality, and I can't get the thought of them out of my head. It makes me question my own manhood, and I feel very inferior or that he must be a better lover or what ever. The problem is my wife pursued him. She would go to him and she lured him into this adultery. I felt this was coming for some time and could not stop it. She was not only lying to me but also to our son about what she was doing and where she was going. My family is important, my son loves her and as crazy as it sounds so do I. Can you respond with a course of action on how to proceed? I was still have a very huge place in my heart for her. so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Ahmed can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my wife came to me and apologized for the wrongs she did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I, my son and my wife are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Ahmed. as it is a place to resolve marriage/relationship issues, do you want to be sure if your spouse is being faithful to you or Do you want your Ex to come back to you Contact.: E-mail: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call/Whats-app: +2348160153829 save your crumbling home and change of grades its 100% safe. I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone, I'm here to let the whole world know of a man called Dr. Ekpen he is a spell caster and he is the man that helps me in my restore my marriage when my husband broke up with me, he use his power and gift to restore joy in my relationship. I want to also let the whole world know that he can still help if you are been blackmail by someone or you want to win a court case he can help. Contact him today via email: ekpentemple@gmail.com or you can whatsapp him on +2347050270218.

    ReplyDelete