Friday, January 25, 2019

CNN/Caladonia Trust - the New Media Pig For The Deep State

CNN was filmed waiting outside Roger Stones House before the FBI swooped down to arrest this man.

The FBI is good at arresting Old Men little Children

CNN/New Caladonain Trust knew about the arrest hours before it happened.

So a company that makes $960,000 dollars a year (Caladonian trust) bought CNN?

Video: (1613) CNN Magically Stocking Roger Stone Just Before The Arrest - YouTube

The Wall Of Truth

Dr William B. Mount


1 comment:

  1. Save Your Relationship and Get Your Ex Boyfriend/Girlfriend Back! contact: MiracleSpellHome@yahoo.com is certainly the best spell caster online and his result is 100% guarantee

    It's a privilege to share this miraculous testimonies to the world. I'm Cory Crow from Australia. My husband divorced me 4 months back and i have been filled with remorse for i didn't know what to do to amend issues with my husband. I searched for help on the internet on how i could get help in my marriage and i discovered great testifiers about Dr miracle who has been progressive with his spells. I got in touch with him and behold, Dr Miracle told me that he will prepare a spell for me that will bring back my husband. I was skeptical but i had no other option but to work with him. 2 days after, my husband called me that he's coming back home and from that day till this moment, we have been living peacefully. He is back now with so much love and caring. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers of bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband,and the most surprise,is that our love is very strong,every day is happiness and joy. and there is nothing like been with the man you love. I will highly recommend Dr Miracle to anyone one out there who needs help whatsoever.if you have any problem contact Dr Miracle, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you!!.

    (MiracleSpellHome@yahoo.com)
    Call Or Write Him On WhatsApp;+39(349)549- 4143,,

    ReplyDelete