Google+ Followers

Friday, July 21, 2017

States Across America Implement Emergency Procedures 20 Aug

Welcome to the smartest, most active, and the most loving audience in the world.

We started this channel to garnish prayer to change to help save America and stop the coming World Conflict and so far, so good.
==========

This show is brought to you by Get The Tea. Just call and tell them MOUNT sent you and all the profits go directly to a nonprofit corporation.

===========

STATES ACROSS AMERICA INITIATE EMERGENCY PROCEDURES BEGINNING 20 AUGUST 2017

===========

(1009) 12 States Initiate Emergency Procedures 20 August 2017 - YouTube

We have just learned, through telephoning Governor’s Offices and Transportation Office across America that 12 states are preparing for a huge influx of people top watch the Eclipse.

Since the tourism Industry died a decade ago this means that there are fewer hotels, restaurants and gas station.

If several million people decide to begin traveling on 20 August to watch the Full Eclipse then the Infrastructure of these small towns may be pushed to the limits.

The State Emergency Office in the path of this Eclipse are preparing for this large influx ox people.

So be patient, be polite, and Be Read with water, food, Toilet Paper and a Tiny portable place to go to the bathroom in your car.

==========

In other news:

1) Today North and South Korean representatives met to discuss r-re-unification of the Koreas.

Please pray they are successful.

2) White County Tennessee is offering prisoners shorter sentences if the get sterilized.

They are lining up for  the procedure.

3) President Trump is working with the Intelligence Communities to end the bad guys in the area where we buy oil - can’t even say the region - but you know - it is hot and sandy there.

4) OJ Simpson is free

5) Washing State - (Nanny Inc) has just passed a law where DUI includes: Eating, Smoking, Putting on make Up, talking on the Cell Phone, texting, etc.

6) US Justice Department just closed down a Huge Gun/Drug running Dark Web Site called “Alpha Bay”

You cannot hide Dark Websites as the Internet was set up, and is still controlled, by the CIA.

The owner of Alpha Bay was arrested in Canada working on his computer on this website - BUSTED.

7) Finally - President Trump  just set up an agreement with Corning Glass, Pfiser and Becktel corporations to make Glass Packing for Medical Equipment .

Already there as been a $500 Million Dollar Investment to build these plants.

==========

Please pray that your family is safe in the coming months and ask GOD to help with your finances - HE does hear you.

Again -- YOU are SOOOO important to GOD. You - from the confines of your house, your prayers are changing America. YOU.

Please also pray that this “Emergency” goes well across the nation.

==========

Again - like the old Radio and TV shows - This program is brought to you by:

Get The Tea.

Already this morning I have had their Life Change Tea, Protein Powder, and Gymnema.

We will begin eating the Moranga to see what the results are.

Everything we eat here is not only good for the Colostomy Bag but also for Diabetes.

=====

The News You Need

The Wall Of Truth

Dr William B. Mount

References: I am in allot of pain so let us just say that:

Almost all  articles come from Zero Hedge, Investment Watch Blog, Whatdoesitmean, and Blacklisted News

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I really appreciate your inputs on my situation Dr happy and what could I do with-out you. Thank you in advance. I was in a relationship with this guy for the past 1 and a half year.. We became close real fast and were very serious about each other… he’s German and was in the country for his internship.. he left after first 6 months and came back after a couple of months.. he said that he had come down for me.. WE started living – in.. We discussed faMILY, KIDS, future, moving to EU together.. everything was going good until of last August when I started to get jealous about his moves, I got controlling and things started to get worse.. we spoke about it a lot of times where he expressed how he felt but I was not able to understand why I was doing that.. During our discussion I would always say I did .. This February he called it off and since then I have been a mess.. I gave it a lot of thought and realised my mistakes and why I was doing it.. I tried talking to him .. begged him.. pleaded him .. but he says that he has lost all his feelings for me and would never get back to me..I was in my knees praying looking for help, them i fine a comment online how a spell caster help to restored relationship get ex lover back, ” so i decided to give a try coz i love my boyfriend so much. so i contacted Dr happy http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/ tell him all my problem and he gave me 100%guarantee that i will have my boyfriend back after the spell so i was gifted and lucky to have contacted him i did every thing he ask of me and to my greatest surprise a day after the spell my boyfriend call me and apology for what he did to me and ask for my forgiveness to come back again for me, we both are happily living together again plz Contact him urgently via......... happylovespell2@gmail.com or add him on whats-app +2348133873774 Junia Noel from USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I am Theresa Williams After being in relationship with Anderson for years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4 pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. email: drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.

      1) Love Spells
      2) Lost Love Spells
      3) Divorce Spells
      4) Marriage Spells
      5) Binding Spell.
      6) Breakup Spells
      7) Banish a past Lover
      8.) You want to be promoted in your office/ Lottery spell
      9) want to satisfy your lover
      Contact this great man if you are having any problem for a lasting solution
      through drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. THE MIGHTY SPELL CASTER THAT HELPED ME SOLVED MY URGENT CRITICAL RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM.
      I dont know how to really thank Dr. Keke Odin for what he did for me. My Name is Anita Kelly from Los Angeles, i was dating this man who i loved very much for over four years now without any problem in our relationship. so at a point he changed so suddenly after returning from the office and started behaving so strangely. it even got to the extent that he told me it was over and i should never call him again. This was a person that loved me with everything that he had. When i told my friend jenny what happened, she introduced me to a great spell caster called DR KEKE ODIN, the chief priest of all spell caster. At first sight this man told me all my problems that it was his secretary that used a charm on him. Dr KEKE ODIN told me not to worry that he will help me solve the problem. The following day, i was in the house in a sober mood when i first received a message from my boyfriend that he was very sorry and before i dropped the phone, he called me again to say he is on his way home and that he was truly sorry for everything. To my greatest surprise, one week later he engaged me and we got married. All Thanks to KEKE ODIN. You can contact him through the following means

      Email: greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com

      Mobile Number: +1 386-336-9876

      website: http://greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com



      THE MIGHTY SPELL CASTER THAT HELPED ME SOLVED MY URGENT CRITICAL RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM.
      I dont know how to really thank Dr. Keke Odin for what he did for me. My Name is Anita Kelly from Los Angeles, i was dating this man who i loved very much for over four years now without any problem in our relationship. so at a point he changed so suddenly after returning from the office and started behaving so strangely. it even got to the extent that he told me it was over and i should never call him again. This was a person that loved me with everything that he had. When i told my friend jenny what happened, she introduced me to a great spell caster called DR KEKE ODIN, the chief priest of all spell caster. At first sight this man told me all my problems that it was his secretary that used a charm on him. Dr KEKE ODIN told me not to worry that he will help me solve the problem. The following day, i was in the house in a sober mood when i first received a message from my boyfriend that he was very sorry and before i dropped the phone, he called me again to say he is on his way home and that he was truly sorry for everything. To my greatest surprise, one week later he engaged me and we got married. All Thanks to KEKE ODIN. You can contact him through the following means

      Email: greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com

      Mobile Number: +1 386-336-9876

      website: http://greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com

      Delete
  2. My husband has abandon me and the kids for the the past 8months now, and refuse to come back because he was hold on by a woman whom he just met, for that, my self and the kids has been suffering and it has been heel of a struggle, but I decide to do all means to make sure that my family come together as it use to, then I went online there I saw so many good talk about this spell caster whose email is ihundespelltemple@gmail.com so I had to contact him and explain my problem to him and in just 3days as he has promised, my husband came home and his behavior was back to the man i got married to. I cant thank the spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am so grateful and i will never stop to publish his name on the internet for the good work he has done for me,once again his email is ihundespelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever wanted to get free YouTube Views?
    Did you know that you can get these AUTOMATICALLY AND TOTALLY FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete