Monday, May 29, 2017

Trump Busts 3 More White House Leakers

To the Smartest, most active and one of the largest audiences on the net - welcome

And to the coolest Audience.
=========================

TRUMP IDENTIFIES 3 MORE LEAKERS IN THE WHITE HOUSE

As President Trump drains the swamp he has apparently identified 3 more leakers working right there in the White House.

Before he left on his trip to Europe and demanded European Leaders  pay America what they are contractually supposed to pay America he left behind a few “Tidbits”

These Tidbits were actual Fake Internal Documents.

Each suspected Leaker was left a different story so when the story broke President Trump’s Team then knew:

1) Who the leaker was

2) Which Reporter received the Top Secret Fake Story

3) Which News Network Director approved the airing of this FAKE Top Secret Story.

So through these 3 Leakers President Trump now has a Pack Of DC Rats who have participated in Treason - Busted -  and there is No Room to Squirm.

These Simpleton Leakers - busted.

These people were identified already by Congressman Anthony Weiner and Huma Abadeen - but the legal system needed that “Extra” bit of evidence before they are sentenced to 20 years to life in prison.

Now he has that evidence.

He will act quickly, quietly and under the radar.

Ta Da Trump
==========================

As part of Yesterdays Technological Revelations - here are the Latest Tacheon Generators being produced - one in Russia, one in Australia - although the Australian Bunch has been shut down.

Kind of goes along with the Water Powered P-51 Aircraft in 1941- right?

The two videos:




==========================
---SAVINGS TIP OF THE DAY---

I have been down for about a week.

First I cut myself with a rusty knife from the shop, then I ripped off part of  my tow playing with the cats outside.

So - I ate too much Immusist and Citricare together - max we are learning is 30 drops of each per day.

Then I rediscovered Get The Tea’s Allicin C.

Fevers are gone.

Last night I woke up with a horrible dry throat so after trying other brands I finally ate 3 Get The Tea’s Ceylon Cinnamon tablets. Within one hour my Dry Mouth was gone.

Every time I turn around I am amazed at Ronnie’s Get The Tea Products.

I now know to sue the Citricare and Immusist sparingly as they are very powerful

I now know how very powerful Get The Tea’s Cinnamon and Allicin C is.

Just access them through this video and say “Mount” sent you.
=========================

Please pray that your family learns from this video to be ready.

Please also pray that Sean Spicer has the Moxy to continue in his roll as White House Press Secretary.

=========================

The News You Need

The Wall Of Truth

Dr William B. Mount


Three Leakers Of Classified White House Information Said To Be Identified, Expected To Be Fired | Zero Hedge

(207) Russians Create Free Energy Device! It's REAL! - YouTube

(207) Lutec Australia Proof Of Concept - YouTube

Sean Spicer - Wikipedia








2 comments:

  1. Good day,
    I'm from United States Of America, I want to quickly write on a Powerful Love spell Caster that helped me when i had a misunderstanding with my husband which leads to Divorced, I contacted this Powerful spell caster for help and He actually helped me without running away with my money.I follow the step that he ask and within 48 hours my husband called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I am filled with so much joy and happiness that I found Dr. Iyaryi, I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 48 hours. He did a perfect work for me. I am So Happy and Excited because as i am writing this Testimony, My husband is madly in love with me again. If there is any body Out there who is in Difficulties and need help should kindly Contact Dr. Iyaryi on His Email ID driayaryi2012@hotmail.com and he is Ready to Help you no matter the Situation, Here is His Valid Email ID: driayaryi2012@hotmail.com And also Reach him on WhatsApp Number: +2349057915709 Thanks Dr. Iyaryi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt like ending it i lost my husband to another woman 2 weeks ago after 27 years of marriage . We had a lovely marriage but he started a relationship with a co worker who chased after him . He is living away near his work, and he refuses to talk to me or to come home . I am devastated and am finding it hard to cope i was emotionally down . I wish I did not love him and that I could move on but I can't . I don't know how to stop feeling like this I wish I could and its eating me away and I m starting to feel ill. I have degraded myself begging him to come home all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Best can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and I also came across several testimonies about this particular man so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. two days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Best. If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. if you have any problem contact him, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you, This is his details, E-mail: bestotispelltemple@gmail.com ,or call +2348145643630 you can also visit his website
    {howtogetyourexbackdrbest.yolasite.com} Thank you all for reading.
    Carolina Elizabeth Diem USA Los Angeles California

    IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS LIKE....
    1. Get your ex back spell

    2. Lottery Spell

    3. Gay love spells

    4. Money spell

    5. Pregnancy spell

    6. Prosperity spell

    7. Protection spell

    8. Get a job spell

    9. Becoming a manager spell

    10. Get a huge loan without paying any fee spell

    11. Getting your scam money back

    12. Child spell

    13. Long life spell

    14. Freedom spell

    15. Love spell

    16, vanishing spell

    17. Invisible human spell

    18. Success or pass spell

    19. Marriage spell

    20. Avenging spell

    21. Popularity spell

    22. Killing spell

    23. Cancer spell

    24. Supernatural power spell

    25. Madness spell

    26. Free house loan spell

    27. Production spell of films and movie

    28. HIV/aids spell

    29. Tuberculosis spell

    30. Loose weight and body spell

    31. Gay Love Spells
    Do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster Dr.Best on his email: bestotispelltemple@gmail.com or call +2348145643630 thank you

    ReplyDelete