Google+ Followers

Monday, January 30, 2017

Paid Protesters Hit Airports Nation Wide

PAID PROTESTERS DISRUPT AIRPORTS NATIONWIDE

Paid Protesters Hit Airports Nation Wide - YouTube

Last night paid protesters massed on airports across the nation but the President’s Executive Order stands.

According to USC 18, a Paid Protester is considered a Terrorist and can be sent to prison for life.

Kind of a strange twist of affairs - the Criminals may actually be sent to prison, Right?

The Official Reason: The Immigration Executive Order signed by President Trump outlawing known Terrorists from entering the United States.

Homeland Security briefed reporters on Saturday by phone and stated that 109 people who were in transit and had been denied entry and 173 had not been allowed on their planes overseas. No Green Card Holders were turned away from entering the United States though several had been held for hours as criminal records were checked.

1) In Portland, 600 Paid protesters massed to disrupt Airport Operations and they were very violent.

2) Rapid City - Several Dozen appeared and they were violent.

3) Dallas/Fort Worth

4) Hartfield-Jackson Atlanta

There were more but there is currently a media Black Out of these Terrorist act across the nation.

FOLLOW THE MONEY

Suppose you are an Arms Dealer like “The Big H” or John Kerry #2  and you make Billions every year off of  selling weapons of all kinds - from pistols to Nuclear Weapons - this is a life style. You  create revolutions and support your incredible lavish life style through death and destruction.

You set up deals like “Weapons For Peace” where Crude Oil is traded for weapons with Saudi Arabia and trade Billions yearly with this nation and the United States Military is pimped out to protect you.

You block the US from selling Crude Oil so you can sell weapons to the Middle East to create revolutions. Money and wine flow and you are all happy.

Thanks to President Obama US Arms Dealers are now selling 12 times more weapons then they sold 8 years ago - a 1,200% increase in profits over 8 years

In comes a President who says these kinds of deals are over. The US will now outsell all of the Middle East in crude oil and the US Trade Deficit ends today.

Your weapons sales plummet so you try another 9/11 and another 9/11 and they all fail - one after another after another. Somebiody keeps locating your nukes and they are neutralized.

Do you suppose you can pay someone like George Soros several $Billion Dollars to support around 20,000 Paid Protesters - Terrorists - to do some demonstrations to try and create a revolution in America so you can return to the Old Status??

Maybe you pay some folks to disrupt Crude Oil production - claim they are “Native Holy Men” fresh out of Prison and have your Press blast America with the Horrible Capitalist Oil Pipelines running across America as you sell more weapons to - say - Libya???

Remember - these Paid Protesters - Terrorists - get $2,500 a month plus $50 an hour tax free plus their Welfare and Disability Checks????

So let’s take some guy on $800 a month Disability who now is getting an extra - say - $5,000 a month to protest and no one has the guts to arrest this Terrorist.

Let us take a guy just out of prison who raped - say 4 children and committed 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree murder - like my neighbor - and he gets “GAU” and “AUX” Welfare Payments - amounting to around $2,000 a month.  Now you offer him an extra $5-6,000 a month to show up to protest holding a pre-made sign????

Pretty good job if you can get it.

President Trump has one choice and one choice only: Arrest those who fund the protests and those in the protests.

What is happening today is that enough of the Protesters were arrested by Homeland Security that those who pay these Home Grown Terrorists are being confirmed.

Arrests will follow and their Jail Time should be well over 20 years.

There is a revolution going on worldwide between those who would destroy Planet Earth vs those who would save Planet Earth. It is a real war and there will be real casualties - people - companies, even nations.
=========================

Let us pray that those who would preserve Planet Earth win.

We are also seeing the beginning of the Planned Disruption in our Infrastructure. Please be ready and have your Pantries full as much as possible.
=========================

One last note - the leaders of the United Nations are now fully aware of the Nuclear Weapons we have removed from under their feet but have refused to assist us in any way.

Rather Bizarre behavior,  wouldn’t you say???
==========================

----SAVINGS TIP OF THE DAY----

THE NEXT VIDEO WILL BE ON TIGER STREAM - A DEVICE THAT - AFTER USING “MOUNT” AS THE CODE COSTS $369 AND YOU NEVER NEED TO PAY FOR CABLE AGAIN. PERIOD.

OUR NEXT VIDEO WILL BE “TIGER STREAM 2017”
=========================

The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount
=========================

REFERENCES:

Trump travel ban sows chaos at airports, outrage at protests - seattlepi.com

GUESS WHO'S GOING TO JAIL, WHICH PAID PROTESTERS HAVE NOW HAD THEIR IRIS PATTERNS HAVE NOW BEEN IDENTIFIED???

GUESS WHO IS GOING TO A FEMA CAMP NOW?????

GIVE IT A FEW MONTHS - BUT THEY WILL GO TO JAIL.

















Second day of protest draws 600 to Portland International Airport, one man assaulted | OregonLive.com






BYE BYE PROTESTERS:

Sunday's Trump Protest at PDX Draws Hundreds—and Some Powerful Politicians - Blogtown - Portland Mercury

RIOT POLICE SHOWED UP IN PORTLAND TO CONTAIN THESE TERRORISTS:




A PAID PROTESTER AFTER THEIR ARREST:




AMERICA UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT:TERRORISTS GO AWAY FOREVER...







5 comments:

  1. My ex and I were together for 5 years. We lived together and were engaged. We went on a trip with friends and his family and had a nasty fight and broke up. We both moved out of our home and with our parents. We decided to go no contact for a month and 2 weeks in he started dating a girl and took her on a trip to California ( where we’ve gone the last 2 years on my bday) on my birthday weekend! After battling it out thru emails and a few meetings we finally came to see each other all of last week, i love him so much and i was so desperate to have him back coz i new that girl was not the right person for him so i have to save my relationship and reunite with me ex again so i try all i could to bring him back but all to avail i have be in contact with so many spell caster who only too my money and still nothing good work out of it, i ws so confuse and devastated one day trying to search on facebook, i come across a wonderful testimony of a lady on how a spell caster who she contacted also for love spell help her and bring her husband back to her with-in less day 2 days after the spell i was so fill with joy coz this lady meant my day and i regain my hope back so i directly and desperately email http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/ coz i love my ex so much and i want him back all to my self so with-in 5 min,Dr happy email me back with hope and told me that i have found solution in him that i should worried no more so i did all he ask of me and he gave me assured and guarantee that my ex will come back so i believed and was so gifted all to my surprise after the spell my ex call, come to my working beg and apology for his mistake,and he said sorry for the nasty break up that he was inconsiderate of my feelings nt in tend to hurt me. i can testify with the power love spell of Dr happy me and my ex are happily married now thank you Dr happy i will for ever be grateful to you and keep sharing your testimony if you need help or love spell fine it difficult to get back with your ex, email happylovespell2@gmail.com or call his mobile number on +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK WITHOUT PANIC
      I am Michelle from San Francisco. i want to testify about powerful Dr keke Odin for saving my relationship.I must be one of the few who don’t have a trouble showing and telling someone how grateful I am for making my relationship a melodious and smooth relationship. I have been trying to be more positive about my relationship with my boyfriend, it seems like it has taken forever. Another lady took my Fiancee away from me and they both relocated. i cried and searched for him to come back but he refused to take my calls nor return my messages. My friend introduced me to a powerful spell caster called Dr Keke Odin who helped me cast a very powerful love spell that brought back my Fiancee in 24 hours. i was amazed and surprised when my fiancee called to beg me for forgiveness all because of the powerful love spell of Dr Keke Odin. dont fail to Contact Dr Keke through the following means if you have any Marrital or Relationship problem. his contact information are

      Email: greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com

      Mobile Number: +1 386-336-9876

      website: http://greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com


      HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK WITHOUT PANIC
      I am Michelle from San Francisco. i want to testify about powerful Dr keke Odin for saving my relationship.I must be one of the few who don’t have a trouble showing and telling someone how grateful I am for making my relationship a melodious and smooth relationship. I have been trying to be more positive about my relationship with my boyfriend, it seems like it has taken forever. Another lady took my Fiancee away from me and they both relocated. i cried and searched for him to come back but he refused to take my calls nor return my messages. My friend introduced me to a powerful spell caster called Dr Keke Odin who helped me cast a very powerful love spell that brought back my Fiancee in 24 hours. i was amazed and surprised when my fiancee called to beg me for forgiveness all because of the powerful love spell of Dr Keke Odin. dont fail to Contact Dr Keke through the following means if you have any Marrital or Relationship problem. his contact information are

      Email: greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com

      Mobile Number: +1 386-336-9876

      website: http://greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com



      HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK WITHOUT PANIC
      I am Michelle from San Francisco. i want to testify about powerful Dr keke Odin for saving my relationship.I must be one of the few who don’t have a trouble showing and telling someone how grateful I am for making my relationship a melodious and smooth relationship. I have been trying to be more positive about my relationship with my boyfriend, it seems like it has taken forever. Another lady took my Fiancee away from me and they both relocated. i cried and searched for him to come back but he refused to take my calls nor return my messages. My friend introduced me to a powerful spell caster called Dr Keke Odin who helped me cast a very powerful love spell that brought back my Fiancee in 24 hours. i was amazed and surprised when my fiancee called to beg me for forgiveness all because of the powerful love spell of Dr Keke Odin. dont fail to Contact Dr Keke through the following means if you have any Marrital or Relationship problem. his contact information are

      Email: greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com

      Mobile Number: +1 386-336-9876

      website: http://greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com

      Delete
  2. Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? Email Dr. Zaba for fast 24 hours solution. I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr.Zaba on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 24 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr. Zaba for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 24 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at: Zaba24hoursspell@yahoo.com or call +2347087462033 Reach him through his Web http://zaba24hoursspell.wi xsite.com/zabaspell Amara Carr from Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

    I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR. his phone number: +2348108737816.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BRING BACK THE GOOD TIMES, THINK ABOUT THE HAPPIEST TIME IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP, DR OGUDU CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN AGAIN, YOU DESERVE TO BE HAPPY, TODAY BRING BACK LOST LOVE INSTANTLY USING HIS EFFECTIVE SPELLS

    Are you looking for ultimate spells that works effectively same time on your problems, ranges from Love spells, marriage spells, and carrier related problems, Gay and lesbian extreme love / attraction spells, women of the night Norton accruing powders and oil for extreme ecstasy and protection with in working ordeals. How to get your ex back permanently? Is this what you are asking yourself? Have you been dumped? Can't you just move on? Did he/she chose someone else over you? Your lover shows no interest in you anymore? You might have been asking yourself how to get your ex lover back permanently and you have been looking for unanswered questions about it, Well today is the day for your worries to be eliminated for good. Dr Ogudu have assisted me in getting my ex lover back,Are you going through emotional torture contact him now so he can use his birth gift of casting strong love spells and his super natural magical powers that mean no harm but motivated by peace, wellness and love. The fact that you ask how to get your lover back permanently is the reason why you should no longer face sorrow on your own, and that is because you are in a perfect condition to win over your ex lover and make him or her fall in love with you all over again. It is a great pain to be in love with someone who does not show the same affection back to you as you hope for. However, it is never too late to have all that you wish for and deserve in a lover. Love spells by (DR OGUDU) are pure nature of magic, they are inspired by true mystery of the beauty of the planet earth and they will do well for you as well. CONTACT HIM NOW AND BE HAPPY AGAIN""""


    EMAIL--[OGUDUSPELLTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM]
    WHATSAPP NUMBER +2348106058254
    Website...http://oguduspelltemple.wixsite.com/drogudu

    ReplyDelete