Google+ Followers

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

CIA Attacks NSA In Manhattan

NWO WAR ERUPTS IN SHOOTOUT IN MANHATTAN

VIDEO:   CIA Attacks NSA Hub In Manhattan - YouTube

Last night at 4:15 AM the CIA attempted to penetrate an NSA Electronic Communications Hub code named Titan Pointe, located at 33 Thomas Street, Manhattan. This building, formerly occupied by AT&T Personnel, was “abandoned” years ago.

This ugly building has since been used by the NSA to monitor American Citizens and send the Data directly to their underground base below the Manhattan Skyline and from there to other NSA hubs around the world.

In a very strange shootout, the CIA tested their Above Ground defenses of an NSA stronghold.

Immediately after the shots began to be fired a burst of communications were sent out the NSA Communications Hub.

Apparently it was from this “NSA Information Hub” that employees of the NSA began cooperating with the Donald Trump Team, sending Zip Drives filled with Hillary Emails to the Wikileaks Offices across the globe.

Keep in mind that these Email Leaks began well over years ago as we were showing Hillary Emails on TV stating she is demanding Nuclear War over 7 years ago.

So all of this Satanic NAZI Rhetoric by Obama Clones about the Russians hacking is actually pure BS.

There has to be an alternative reason to attack a strongly defended building with only a few CIA Agents. You don’t’ attack a heavily guarded building with a few agents - that’s suicide.

Perhaps after finding, and diffusing, several Nuclear Weapons directly under the NSA Headquarters under the  TitanPointe Communications building in the last few months has left the CIA with no options but to openly attack the building???

Perhaps a Rogue Team of Hit Men simply wished to see how far they could get when they assaulted this building?

In a few days we may be able to show pictures of the Ammo Bunkers in Iraq clearly showing Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical weapons the La Farge Company sold Iraq - and Hillary was on their Board of Directors at the time - as reported in a US Senatorial Report by US Senator Riegel.

=====

This falls dead on the heels of Donald Trump tweeting that the so called “Russian Hacking Intelligence Briefing” he was supposed to get by President Obama never materialized and probably never will.

Further - Julian Assange was on the Sean Hannity Radio Program and categorically stated that these Emails did not come from the Russians.

Who can forget the British Ambassador who stated he got the Emails from a person who worked for one of the US Inc Supported Corporations - the CIA???

Yet - the Satanic NAZIs have to have an enemy, and they have chosen the Russians, don’t they?

Like all criminals - rather than admitting the crime they point the finger at those who exposed them

This year we will see mass arrests and War Crimes against these Satanic NAZI forces.

===============

In the mean time - the US City with the most restrictive Gun Laws - Chicago - topped out the year with over 4,331 shootings and 762 Murders.

Finally - the Fake Washington Post News Story about the Power Company being  hacked (Burlington Power Company) by the Russians was shown to be fake - the computer again had Ukrainian Malware sent by the US Embassy in Kiev and it was easily removed. Even FORBES Magazine showed how this story was fake.

So the war between the Elites again is in full swing.

=========================

Please continue to pray as these elites now turn the fight against each other.

Please also pray your family is ready for what is coming.

This morning we have had 15 degree weather and 50 mile an hour gusts here in the Tacoma Area and periodic power outages.

=========================

The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount

=========================

----SAVINGS TIP OF THE DAY----

The greater the savings - the more fun it is to buy

It should be obvious that I know things before they happen

As interest rates rise so will the price of food.

Stock up on food and water filters while they are inexpensive


Trump Explodes In “Cold Anger” After CIA-NSA Gun Battle In Lower Manhattan


New York’s NSA Listening Station Is Hiding in Plain Sight





TASS: World - Trump says it’s strange his ‘intelligence briefing’ on so-called Russian hacking delayed










Assange Tells Hannity: "Big Powerful Actors Want Revenge" - Full Interview | Zero Hedge

Chicago's 'Out of Control' Violence Produces 762 Homicides in 2016 - ABC News

President-elect Trump Says He Has Inside Information On Alleged Hack – Intelligence Officials Failed To Show For Meeting Today. – InvestmentWatch

'Fake News' And How The Washington Post Rewrote Its Story On Russian Hacking Of The Power Grid









5 comments:

  1. Been using AVG security for many years, and I recommend this product to all you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Need A Spell Caster Urgently To Help Me Get My Ex Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Wife Or Husband Back, Call Dr. Trust Now On (+2348156885231)

    I read some testimonies about a love spell caster by Dr.Trust on how he has helped lots of people in bringing back their ex lovers within 48hours, Sincerely I was just thinking if that was real and if this man could really help bring back my lover whom I love so much. I decided to contact him because I love my boyfriend very much and we have been apart for a couple of months I really missed him so much, I have tried all other means to get him back but couldn’t.I contacted Dr.Trust and he told me that my ex will come back to me in the next 48 hours,Dr.Trust released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. My ex is now back to me again.As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up.All thanks goes to Dr.Trust for the excessive work that he has done for me by helping me to get back with my ex boyfriend. I would like to drop Dr.Trust mail address and hope you see this testimony and contact him if you have a lover that you really want back so badly, His mail: Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com all call him +2348156885231. Via web sit: https://ultimatespellcast9.wixsite.com/dr-trust

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I found Dr. Alli I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. she left me for another man and I was left in the dark. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact dr. Alli and he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my girlfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. she said that I was the most important person in her life and he knows that now. Our relationship is now strong and stable. Thank you sir for the work you did for me. You are God sent to restore broken relationship. I highly recommends Dr. Alli anyone in need of help should contact allispellhelp1@gmail.com or call +2348100772528 for help and trust me your situation would be a thing of the past. thank you so much sir. i am so grateful..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate information shared above. It’s of great help. If someone want to learn Online (Virtual) instructor lead live training in Manhattan
    , kindly contact us http://www.maxmunus.com/contact
    MaxMunus Offer World Class Virtual Instructor led training on in Manhattan We have industry expert trainer. We provide Training Material and Software Support. MaxMunus has successfully conducted 100000+ trainings in India, USA, UK, Australlia, Switzerland, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Bahrain and UAE etc.
    For Demo Contact us:
    Name : Arunkumar U
    Email : arun@maxmunus.com
    Skype id: training_maxmunus
    Contact No.-+91-9738507310
    Company Website –http://www.maxmunus.com


    ReplyDelete
  5. After being in relationship with markiss for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: drosemudiamenspellhome@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. I CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: drosemudiamenspellhome@gmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEM

    ReplyDelete