Saturday, October 20, 2018

US Russian Nuclear Arms Treaties Are Now Invalid

The Nuclear Arms Treaties signed between the US and Russia and a dozen other nations have been declared invalid by both President Trump and President Putin.

(153) Russian US Nuclear Arms Treaties Declared Invalid - YouTube

Some of the treaties have simply run out while President Obama was in office and he never revisited them.

Some of them are invalid due to increased technology

Most of these treaties, however, were declared invalid by these two Presidents because they simply are not working.

Initially signed in 1975 the Initial Strategic Arms Treaty (SALT 1) was singed

Later a dozen more Nuclear Treaties were signed and none of them seem to be working as Inspectirs are routinely harassed ad then sent home.

Apparently both President's Putin and Trump feel there needs to be a better control on these 74 year old weapons now plaguing this planet.

Then there is the question of what to do with the Nuclear Weapons now in the hands of the CIA, KGB (SVR) FBI, etc.

Then - what do we do if someone detonates another one like they did 5 February 2015 just outside of Donetsk, Ukraine at an ammo dump - a US Made Nuclear Weapon we followed for over 30 days but was allowed to be used.

What will the Official US Response be if the CIA torches off a Nuke in Chicago  very, very soon, or in North Eastern Moscow 8 days before our Christmas?

What if one of those Nukes from the Good Ship LADA ends up in Cairo or Berlin and goes Boom???

Then What?

Allot of Ifs and What If's - right?

That's why the big boys are meeting - to eat a few Lobster Tails and wok this all out.

Pray for President Trump's Safety and that maybe, just maybe he does as GOD has asked him to do.

The Wall Of Truth

Dr William B. Mount

REFERENCES:

Trump Ends Nuclear Arms Treaty With Russia Warning That America Might Not Survive Leftist Revolution

US and Russian defense ministers meet for first time, Mattis expresses condolences on Kerch tragedy — RT World News




TASS: World - Bolton heading to Moscow to continue discussions that began at Helsinki summit










Trump Plans to Exit Nuclear Arms Treaty With Russia Next Week – Reports - Sputnik International






SALT agreements signed - HISTORY


Embassy of the United States, Saigon - Wikipedia


US EMBASSY IN 1968, SOUTH VIETNAM

US SOLDIERS DIE, STANDARD OIL LOOKS FOR OIL











.

1 comment:

  1. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr Ogudugu helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is greatogudugu@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. If you are having a similar problem just email him on ( greatogudugu@gmail.com ) or you can whatsApp his mobile number on +27663492930

    ReplyDelete