Friday, August 11, 2017

N Korean Missile Warhead Found In Alaska


HERE IS THE STORY AS REPORTED AS REPORTED:



The warhead of a long-range missile test-fired by North Korea was found in the U.S. state of Alaska, a report to the National Assembly revealed yesterday.
 
"According to a U.S. document, the last piece of a missile warhead fired by North Korea was found in Alaska,'' former Japanese foreign minister Taro Nakayama was quoted as saying in the report.
 
"Washington, as well as Tokyo, has so far underrated Pyongyang's missile capabilities.''



KEEP IN MIND THAT THESE NUKES CAME FROM AMERICA AND THE 10 MINUTE MAN 1 ROCKETS SOLD BY HILLARY TO NORTH KOREA HAVE A RANGE OF 6,500 MILES AND A DISTINCT LOOK TO THEM.

NOTE HOW THESE ROCKETS TAPER:

                                                                                                                 

NOW LOOK CAREFULLY AT THE TAPERING IN NORTH KOREAN MISSILE - A MINUTE MAN 1.        



NEVER FORGET - THESE WERE MADE IN THE USA











                                      

3 comments:

  1. QUICK CURE OF HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 1 & 2 WITH { oshogumspelltemple@live.com }

    I will advice you to contact Dr Oshogum (oshogumspelltemple@live.com ) who solve all problems and give cure very fast without stress and delay. i was getting drawn in herpes virus, and medical prescription (Aciclovir‎, ‎valaciclovir‎, ‎paracetamol‎... etc) was not helping me. Till a lab doctor (my friend) direct me to contact Dr oshogum for quick cure because he also read from people whom Dr oshogum have cure of HSV 1 & 2; Virus, HIV/AID, HLS virus, Hepatitis B, STAGE 3 cancer and other STD's. I contact him as direct with his email, i explain my problem to him. He replied with what he want me to do as soon as possible because he don't want delay. After i did what he ask, he send me a Remedy which i use d as he prescribed. He is a miracle worker.. It is never too late with Dr oshogum contact him today with { oshogumspelltemple@live.com }. I went for test after two week and my result came out negative. Today again i did text and my result is always negative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That seems pretty fortunate for the warmongers among us. Further, the only organizations reporting this are conspiracy theorists so it didn't happen without pics or proof.

    ReplyDelete
  3. None of this surprises me at all

    ReplyDelete