Monday, July 13, 2020

Black Cloud Descending Upon America

A BLACK CLOUD IS ABOUT TO DESCENT UPON AMERICA

IF THIS OCCURS IT WILL ENCOMPASS THE WORLD


VIDEO:   (14) Black Cloud Is About To Descend On America? - YouTube


These are not the Black Chemtrails now being sprayed across America making us sick through teh 55th and 60th Air Wing & Drysden air - all funded through NASA.

The Elites want all of the people across the earth dead - "Externalized" by force in some horrible way

In the last 14 Months the UN & Lucifer Trust have stated this is their goal.

In this way - the fallen angels - believe - we can "Advance Spiritually."

Further - the UN General Director (A Fallen Angel)  has declared himself the "Dictator Of Planet Earth"

And we - the American Tax Payer - pay them to do this.

Using Every Federal Agency and Department (All Private Foreign Owned Corporations) are in full cooperation with the UN Director -Agencies Like The: FDA, FAA, FTC, FBI, CIA, Va - The List Goes On And On

You Can Not Negotiate With Evil.

The Only Solution Is to Cut Off Their Funding - period.

President Trump's Actions in September will determine whether this cloud lasts 5 Months or 5 Years.

Continue to Pray President Trump does as GOD directs him to do.


The Wall Of Truth

Dr William B. Mount








1 comment:

  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete