Monday, June 8, 2020

Deep State Defunding Police Across The Nation

ARE ALIENS REALLY DEFUNDING OUR POLICE?

ONLY IF YOU CONSIDER LUCIFER AND HIS ALLIES ALIENS.




The Deep State Operatives - Loyal To the Human Sacrificing Lucifarians - are now paying folks off to vote for the defunding of your local Police Departments

The Intent?

Destruction Of America - as planned in 1789 by the British Royalty the day the British left New York City.

So now - one of their Subplots - is to create total Chaos across america by firing all Police.

Any City or County defunding the Police Departments is in violation of their corporate license and should have it's corporate licensed pulled and all Corporate Funds seized by the states. 

Will THe Department of Justice force them to follow THe law?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA 


THE WALL OF TRUTH

DR WILLIAM B. MOUNT
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


WHO YOU GONNA CALL IN AN EMERGENCY

A HIPPIE?






2 comments:

  1. Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr Emmanuel  a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from HSV (2), i had suffered from this diseases for the past 5 years and i have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr Emmanuel sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested free from HSV. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr Emmanuel who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr Emmanuel because I got to know him through elizabeth who he cured from HIV. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silent and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr Emmanuel through his email traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com You can also whatsapp/call him on:+2348140033827 .He cure all forms of disease {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} BRAIN TUMOR {7} HEPATITIS {8}COPD{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA.etc Be kind enough to share as you received.  

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW DR SUNNY HELP ME TO FIX MY BROKEN MARRIAGE WITHIN 40 HOURS CONTACT DR SUNNY VIA EMAIL: SOLUTIONCENTRE911@GMAIL.COM

    Hello my name is Martha Keith, Am here to testify of a great and powerful spell caster named Dr Sunny, I was so confused and devastated when my Husband left me for another woman. I needed him back desperately because I loved him so much. So I contacted this great love spell caster for help. He helped me cast a return love spell on my husband and just within 40hours my husband came back to me begging for my forgiveness. Dr Sunny released him to know how much I loved and wanted him back. And He also opened his eyes to picture how much love we have shared together. As I am writing this testimony right now I am the happiest woman on earth. I want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to a love break up Email him at {solutioncentre911@gmail.com} or via his whats-app: +2349056393169 his Also specialize in the following spell below,
    1) Love Spells
    2) Lost Love Spells
    3) Divorce Spells
    4) Marriage Spells
    5) Binding Spell.
    6) Breakup Spells
    7) Banish a past Lover
    8.) You want to be promoted in your office/ Lottery spell
    9) want to satisfy your lover

    ReplyDelete