Sunday, March 29, 2020

Trump Declares Gun Stores Critical Infrastructure

IN A MOVE SURE TO INFURIATE LIBTARDS PRESIDENT TRUMP ORDERED GUN MANUFACTURERS, GUN STORES AND SHOOTING RANGES TO REMAIN OPEN

That's Enough for me - He Has My Vote In November


VIDEO:   (13) President Declares Gun Stores Critical Infrastructure - YouTube


Again - His Approval rating Among Those Who Can legally vote Tops 80%

Bernie - 8%

Biden - 2%

Undecided - 10%

These REAL Numbers Are Unprecedented

Pray those in the Main Stream Media have their Government Funding Eliminated

Let them pay for their own Internet Infrastructure - Not We The People.

The Wall Of Truth

Dr William B. Mount
=========================================================

DAMN THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA, FULL SPEED AHEAD








2 comments:

  1. Doc. What can I do to help u. Guys.
    I'm in Israel.
    If u need something let me know

    ReplyDelete