Monday, October 28, 2019

Stunning Revelations Why Our Medical System is Collapsing

Right before our very eyes our Hospital Medical System is literally falling apart

Here's Why:

1) The Federal Universal Service Charge, and other taxes on your phone, power and internet bill used to be split between Schools, Libraries and Rural Hospitals.

Thanks to your local Demon-Rats and the Courts the schools now get most of it so Rural Hospitals are closing.


2) Illegal Aliens get free health care in hte Emergency Rooms so they flood them

3) Thanks to your local Demon-Rats and courts a criminal is not treated at a local Hospital Emergency Room rather in jail before he is admitted into the jail system

4) Homeless now flood the Hospitals and if thy say they wish to Commit Suicide they must leave them in a bed for 30 days --- at $100,000 a night

5) The Homeless fill the Operating Rooms with Maggot Infested Arms and Legs, Frostbite and other severe injuries.

6) The homeless are now coming in for such diseases as Leprosy, Incurable TB, and a host of never before seen Venereal Diseases

7) Many of the Surgeons and General Physicians are retiring young due to these things now occurring across this nation

So we try and do what we can to avoid the doctor all together

Our last 2 night stay was over $250,000 .....

In this video we explore what to do to try and avoid the Hospital



Video:  (561) Stunning Revelation: Why Our Medical System Is Falling Apart - YouTube



The Wall of Truth

Dr William B. Mount
================================================

It's not about taking one product but learning a whole new way of eatong - and it's kinda fun.


Start by learning here: Best Herbal Tea for Weight Loss In Arizona- Get The Tea.

And Then Call 908-308-0408




1 comment:

  1. HOW I GOT CURED FROM HIV VIRUS BY GREAT HEALER CALLED DOCTOR IDAHOSA.
    Good news to everyone, I am here to testify of the great work Dr idahosa did in my life with the help of his herbal traditional medicine. I have been suffering from HIV since 2016 and ever since then I have been looking for solutions on how to cure it. I have being to different hospitals but I discovered none of them was working out for me that I was just wasting money. So I decided to live everything to God, then I was taking my medications to sustain my life and reduce the pains. So on this particular Sunday morning after coming back from service I sat down and began to ask myself questions, then my phone rang behold it was my Brother calling which I answered the call and he started telling me that a friend of his who has been suffering from same HIV VIRUS has just been cured by Dr idahosa the herbal medicine man. Then I was over whelmed, even though I was a little bit confused so he encourage me to also give Dr idahosa a trial and see for myself then I told he to help me get his contact and forward them to me, So immediately he got the contact of Dr idahosa and send them to me, immediately I contacted Dr idahosa and he told me everything I needed to do to enable me get the herbs for my medications and immediately i did that which he instructed me to do without wasting anytime. And here I am today sound and healthy without any symptoms of HIV or any sickness in my body system. And he also told me that there is no sickness on this planet earth that doesn’t have a cure that with the help of natural herbs he can cure any sickness or disease you can ever think off. So if you are suffering from HIV VIRUS or any other sickness or disease and you need a cure you can also contact Dr idahosa with this Email Address at (dridahosasolutioncenter@gmail.com) or add him on whatsapp +2348134261542 so you can also receive your healing and share your testimony, God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete