Wednesday, August 2, 2017

US Corporations Begin Chipping Employees

Welcome to the smartest, most active, and the most loving audience in the world.

We started this channel to garnish prayer to change to help save America and stop the coming World Conflict and so far, so good.
==========

This show is brought to you by…  William Mount Cooking on You Tube. Today - we begin a huge round of sales on freeze dried foods.

They taste better, are more nutritious and cheaper that that you  can find a t the grocery store.
==========

US COMPANIES BEGIN CHIPPING EMPLOYEES - IN AMERICA

(1244) US Companies Begin Chipping Employees - YouTube

==========

Year ago I spoke with Carl Sander several times of “Trumpet Ministries.” He developed the Verachip to track drug shipments for  the CIA from Vietnam to the US.

They tried using them in Naval Munitions Tracking but the frequencies put out torched off the Ammunition - oops.

So what do you think they do to the Human Body???

Now we see them being used in people across the globe as almost all Presidents and their Congresses are chipped.

Now - as you read this - Three Square Market Software Development Company out of Wisconsin is asking their employees to be chipped with this device.

Placed between the thumb and forefinger on the right hand it allows you to Buy And Sell without ven having any Photo ID.

Apparently Finger Print and Print ID is not enough - now these Elites are pushing the Chip.

Employees are lining up to get chipped and they are even throwing parties for those that comply with this evil act.

Further - if you wish to work for this Company that is contracted by a CIA Owned Company to  make Software - you must agree to be chipped.

Remember - Computers never Make Mistaaaaaaakes.

Yes - no more Photo ID - we just rely on the Master Computer.

The Bible has much to say on this matter - and I am sure this audience is well aware of these verses:

Deuteronomy 11:18, 6:8
Revelations 7:3, 13: 16-17

Think about this.

Suppose you go in for an emergency and during an operation you are chipped.

Suppose you get an artificial limb - that is filled with computer modules - does this separate you form GOD?

Suppose the doctor reattached a thumb and chipped you without you knowing about it

Does this separate you from GOD in any way?

GOD speaks in spirit so the Mark that Revelations is talking about is the Mark of Lucifer - not some electronic device that can be removed.

Make no mistake - the goals of the Illuminatti is to chip everyone on their Right Hand and on the back of your neck and in this way control every aspect of your life.

If you rebel - you are dead.

They apparently forgot about GOD.

So we leave you with this quote from Alexis De Toutville in 1835:

Not until I went into the Churches of America and heard her pulpits aflame with righteousness did I understand the secret of her genius and power……

America is Great because she is GOOD and if America ever ceases to be good she will cease to be great….”

When was the last time you heard a Preacher aflame with Righteousness???

Pray that the Wimpy, Luke Warm preachers are thrown out of the churches and GOD takes hold of a New Generation of those who will preach the Word of God.
==========

In other news:

1) The Quatar Economy is Collapsing - making it ripe for China to now begin trading Oil and Natural Gas for the Yuan.
==========

2) California Ranchers revolt After  State Sets Aside 2 Million Acres Of Land For A Frog.
==========

Yup - Governor Moon Beam Brown (CIA Appointee and one of Lucifer’s Finest) has signed legislation to set aside 2 Million Acres for the Yellow Legged Frog.

This will completely destroy Logging and Ranching in the entire Sierra Nevada range and displace hundreds of thousands of people as major tracts of land are put off limits to logging and cattle.

This will also reduce meat production it the United States by over 200 million pounds of beef a year - enough meat to feed over 2 million people a year.

So expect meat prices to begin to skyrocket in about year as this will then impact the market in a huge way.

This act alone should raise Beef Prices by over 10% across the nation.
==========

3) The EU seems to be breaking up In the latest round the Government of Poland told the highest EU Courts that it will just keep on logging it’s dying trees in it’s ancient forests rather than seeing them die and rot in place.

Please keep in mind that the British Royalty own the United States Corporation, and the US Corporation owns the European Union Corporation and the NATO Corporation.

4) In Moscow - apparently the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs warned the United States State Department and Moscow Embassy of the eviction of 755 US Employees months ago

So when the Russian Police walked into an active Bio Weapons Lab in Moscow being run by US Embassy Employees it should have been no surprise.

Truth be said - they actually received an eviction notice of sorts 90 days ago.

So now you know the rest of the story.
==========

This show is brought to you by:

William Mount Cooking on You Tube

Tomorrow we are introducing a New Sale on Storable Food.

Here we show you how to buy food that is less expensive than the grocery store, easier clean up, almost fat free, more nutritious and better tasting and then we show you  how to cook with it.
==========

Send Love and Gratitude into the Water supply in Washington, DC and to your Governor’s Offices across the nation.

Please also pray that if we do have an economic “Crash” that you and your family take the necessary steps to prepare for all of the planned events.
==========

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE

==========

This is OUR country and here WE stand for FREEDOM and the only way to have Freedom is through GOD.

The News You Need

The Wall Of Truth

Dr William B. Mount

U.S. employees agree to be microchipped for “convenience” … media pushes RFID tracking as a benefit to workers – NaturalNews.com



TrumpetMinistries.net




What is the Seal of God? - Bible Revelation

Deuteronomy 11:18 "You shall therefore impress these words of mine on your heart and on your soul; and you shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontals on your forehead.

Outlawing microchipping humans not so far-fetched, Nevada senator says – Las Vegas Review-Journal

"We're Back To Square One" - Saudi Bloc Reinstates Demands As Qatar Economy Collapses | Zero Hedge

California Ranchers Revolt After State Sets Aside 2 Million Acres For A Frog | Zero Hedge



Poland says will go on logging ancient forest despite EU court ruling

Moscow denies banning US diplomats from their compound ahead of deadline — RT News






2 comments:

  1. Hi everyone!!!
    I'm so excited sharing this testimony here about how I got my ex husband back after a long time break up that almost led to a divorce all thanks to Dr Ahmed for his wonderful help. Am a woman who love and cherish my husband more than any other thing you can imagine on earth. My husband was so lovely and caring after 3 years of marriage he was seriously ill and the doctor confirm and said he has a kidney infection that he needed a kidney donor, that was how I start searching for who can help, doctor has given me a periodic hour that he will live just 24 hours left, that was how I ask the doctor if I can be of help to my husband that was how he carried out the text, the confirming was successful, I was now having this taught that since 3 years now we got married I have not be able to get pregnant, can I ever get pregnant again? That was the question I ask the doctor, he never answer his response was did you want to lost your husband? I immediately reply no I can't afford to lose him. After the operation my husband came back to live and was healthy I was also ok with the instruction given to me by the doctor, after 3 months my husband came home with another lady telling me, that is our new wife that will give us kids and take care for us, that was how I was confused and started crying all day, that was how my husband ran away with his new wife cleanable. Since then I was confuse don't know what to do that was how I went back to the doctor and tell him everything, he told me that, this is not just ordinary, it must be a spiritual problem that was how he gave me this Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com that I should tell he all my problem that he can help, that was how I contacted he and I do as instructed. After 22 hours and I have done what he ask me to do, my husband start searching for me and went back to the doctor, that was how he came back to me, he also told me not to worry that I will get pregnant, this month making it ten Months I contacted he, and am now having a baby of nine months and 2 weeks old all thanks to Dr Ahmed for his help that is why I have put it as a must for me to spread the news about Dr Ahmed is a place to resolve marriage/relationship problems? Contact: E-mail: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com... Call him or what’s-app: +2348160153829 stay bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed 2 years ago at age 63. Symptoms were tremor in right leg, loss of handwriting ability, and soft voice. I also have difficulty rising from a seated position and have balance issues. I started out taking only Azilect, then Mirapex, and 6 months ago Sinemet. Several months ago I started falling frequently, hence the reason for Sinemet. I tried every shots available but nothing worked. In June 2018, my neurologist and I decided to go with natural treatment and was introduced to Natural Herbal Gardens natural organic Parkinson’s Herbal formula, i had a total decline of symptoms with this treatment, the Tremor, falling frequently, stiffness, body weakness, balance issues, depression and others has subsided. Visit Natural Herbal Gardens official email: greatogudugu@gmail.com . This treatment is a breakthrough for all suffering from Parkinson’s, don’t give up Hope. Keep Sharing the Awareness, herbs are truly gift from God. Call/WhatsApp:+27663492930

    ReplyDelete