Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Another Assassination Attempt On Pres Trump

 AND YET ANOTHER ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT ON PRES TRUMP

We warned him - and You Tube pulled down my channel over this warning


VIDEO:  Mount3 Report 2-3-21 For Your Entertainment - YouTube


My hopes are that the Idiots in the Secret Service do not cuss me out again for attempting to save a President's life but actually do their jobs

Pray that their IQ goes above Room Temperature in an Igloo in Mid-January in Nome Alaska

I can warn him, jump up and down on 10 channels - but if he no longer listens then so be it. 

Stupid, Stupid, Dumb, Worthless Creeps In The Secret Service

Tomorrow I will tell you how I really feel about the Secret Service


The Wall Of truth

Dr William B. Mount




















No comments:

Post a Comment