Sunday, June 19, 2016

THE "CURE" FOR ARTHRITIS

THE “CURE” FOR ARTHRITIS

Here we show how to “Cure “ Arthritis.

Video:THE "CURE" FOR ARTHRITIS - YouTube

1) What is Arthritis?

The Greek Word Arthritis means Disease of the Bones.

For most of us it means stiffness, and pain with eventual crippling effects.

Several  doctors told me personally that 95% of all patients tested were positive for one of the 500 different types of Relapsing Fevers like Lymes Disease.

Relapsing Fever is almost always associated with Malaria, Babesiosis and Ehrlichiosis, although there is almost no studies available to the public confirming this. This author was allowed to search through the Restricted VA Library but not allowed to print these articles.

This is similar to 99% of the Autistic Children we are working with - they all have in their blood:

1) Nangalese - which damages the nerves tremendously
2) Lyme Disease (Relapsing Fever)
3) Uranium in their blood
4) Most have Malaria

2) What does Arthritis do?

Now that we know what it is - what does it do?

It cripples you with pain through out the body

The deformation found in the hands is almost identical to that found in those who have nutrient deficiencies, specifically of Calcium and Magnesium.

These deficiencies are associated with Cancer, Autism, and almost every other disease and in many cases are caused by the drugs that are supposed to “Cure” you of these diseases

3) How do you get rid of  Arthritis?

Well - like any disease you never really get rid of it completely but once you knock it back and begin to eat right the products below help your body to remain healthy so you feel great.

So here is what you do:

a) Stop Eating GMO Foods - Period. No Bread (Spent is OK), no GMO Soybeans, No Canola Oil, No GMO Corn, no Dairy of any kind, etc.

Keep in mind - Organically grown GMO is still GMO so no matter how well they package it the food is still poison - especially wheat and Canola Oil.

b) Add a Super Food like Sea Weed to your diet. We eat 1 teaspoon of Dulse Flake form Main Coast Sea Weed daily

c) Add Immusist (Surfactant) to allow your water to stop clumping and allow the nutrients to get inside the cells.

d) Add Cirticare (Contains Surfactant know as Glycerine) to your diet to get rid of infections like Yeast

e) Be careful with all of this as the Surfactants Immusist and Citricare will enhance the effectiveness of the Drugs you are taking

Personal Notes:
--------------------

So - like my wife says - Arthritis is cause by a Nutrient Deficiency cause by bad food, drugs or a bugs like Lymes Disease.

The procedures, especially eliminating GMOs and adding Sea Weed and Immusist, have ALWAYS produced positive results for the last 26 years.

A Note about Lupus: One doctor told me 95% of his Lupus Patients lost their Lupus after eating I Teaspoon of Diatamatious Earth for 30 days - in these cases the Lupus was caused by Intestinal Worms.

The Overseas Medical Association recommends Bitter Worm Wood (Artimesia Annua) to eliminate parasites. Be careful as this is a very powerful herb.

Below are the phone numbers of the products we showed:

Main Coast Sea Vegetables: 207-565-2907, 207-412-0094
Immusist: 888-02-3315
Citricare: 800-622-8446
Uncle Harry’s Breathing Oil: 866-781-0815

A complete list can be found on the video : THE CURE FOR DEPRESSION

THE CURE FOR DEPRESSION - YouTube


I do not receive and form of Compensation from these companies and I do not think even think Uncle Harry’s or Main Coast Sea Vegetables even know I exist.

Forget about the reference on this story - we are breaking new ground.

I appreciate each and every viewer and subscriber.

Arthritis Hand:





Hands Of A Person With Nutrient Deficiencies:





Almost identical?
---------------------

Cure the Nutrient Deficiencies, stop eating the GMOs and drugs that cause these deficiencies with Sea Weed and Immusist and Citricare and please  allow yourself to breath freely with Uncle Harry’s Breathing Mix and the Arthritis will begin to subside

As a side note - we use the Uncle Harry Breathing Mix to make our house smell good naturally - it really helps with my Athesma.

It is a very slow process - but what are your choices?

More drugs, crippling Arthritis?
----------------------------------------

The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount
-----------------------------------------

Links below this video can help you buy products that are non GMO foods and help detoxify your body,

Please pray that GOD helps you eliminate your Arthritis and that he provides you the funds to get the products that help YOU heal.

6 comments:

  1. Ambassador, I am learning so much from your videos. Thank you both for realizing the need and sharing your information. My doctors tell me I have the arthritis of an 80 year old woman (I am 51), I have a double back fusion, and fibromyalgia. I am most interested in getting Immusist and CitriCare, along with the seaweed, as they would be helpful. I've thought about the Colostrum as well.
    Regarding Diatemsceous Earth, where do you get yours? Some "food grade" DM has a label stating not for human consumption.
    The main issue is money. We are a one income family as I cannot work at a regular job... Do you know of any discounts for these products? Any help or suggestions would be gratefully received.
    Thank you, sir. I pray for all of our awake brethren to receive YHWH's blessings as we continue in His will. Blessings to you and your sweet wife.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was diagnose with seronegative arthritis.My fingers were very bad, I find it hard to do normal everyday, I started having pain in my lower back in May 2010. I had X-rays taken at two different hospitals. I was told by both doctors that they can’t see anything wrong. But my back kept getting bad to worse. I took number of treatments, I didn’t get much better. And my legs started getting colder.Now i can't still believe my self really cured from the sickness, oh by this time last year I start feeling bad about my life, I feel pain everyday of my life am very happy now that am really cured I couldn't have do this on my own I wish is not God that help me with my helper I was searching the internet about this sickness last 3 month when I found about this great doctor Ighodalo, the man that keep his words I wrote the man email about my problem immediately I get a reply from him telling me the steps and necessary things i need to do, i was doubting at the first time if it will work out but when i decide to give it a try, i found my self getting much better and i was cured. Am really happy now with my family you can also get your self cured too from this sickness by contact him through his email: dr.ighodalocuringhome@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Arthritis is a painful joint disease. There are many people who are suffering from Arthritis. It is seen that Organic Noni Juice is very helpful in reducing joint pain. Regular consumption of Noni juice can also prevent and cure Arthritis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you think about picking the #1 Bitcoin exchange service - Coinbase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to a great herbal doctor who cured me of LUPUS DISEASE his name is Dr. Iyabiye. I suffered LUPUS for over 12 years with pains like: Achy joints, Skin rash, Pain in the chest, swollen joints and many more. The anti-inflammatory drugs couldn’t help, until I read about his recommendation 4 months ago, I contacted him and he administered his medication on me and I was confirmed cured and free at the hospital after taken his medication. You too can be cured if interested. Contacts: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com (+ 2348072229413 / +2348158577300)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want every herpes patient to please read my testimony, my name is SARAH MORGAN am from California in USA, I contacted genital herpes from my ex boyfriend who never had any symptoms. I have had it for 4 months now., and it has affected my life. I have told my boyfriends who I trusted about it and I have never had a bad reaction, it has affected my new relationships with Smith and people think herpes is really a minor skin irritation herpes has a long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another. I would like to advise people on how I get rid of my herpes and I was reading a comment on the internet,and I saw a testimony posted by a woman from Germany that she get rid of her herpes with the help of DR AHKIGBE and so I was so happy when I saw that post, that his herbal medication is free and I quickly collected the herbal doctor email and I email him within 3 hr he respond to my email and I explain things to him he told me not to worry that he is going to cure me totally with his herbal medicine he only request for little money that he will use to buy the items for the preparation of the herbal medicine, wish I send to him because the pain was too much for me to bear and after some days he told me that he has prepare the herbal medicine, that I should send him my address that he want to sent it to me via DHL or FED-EX that was how I got the herbal medication and I use it as I was told and after few days I found out that my herpes was no more, i went to hospital for confirmation and it was true really that was how i got my cured. DR AKHIGBE also cure other deadly diseases like,  HIV/AIDS, HERPES, DIABETES,CANCER, ALS, ASTHMA, HERPAPITIS A&B, DENGUE FEVER, RABIES, MARBURG DISEAS, THYROID, ARTHRITIS, MENINGITIS ,LUPUS, EPILEPSY, CHRONIC DISEASE, MALARIA, BACTERIAL DIARRHEA HEART DISEASE., JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, SCHIZOPHRENIA, POLIO,MULTIPLES SCLEROSIS, HIGH BLOOD PRESURE, VAGINAL  DISCHARGE,  TUBERCULOSIS, ALZHEIMER , PENIS ENLARGEMENT, PARKINSON'S, to get your rid kindly via his email:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    contact his number:  +2349010754824           website:  https://drrealakhigbe.weebly.com       you can still write me on Instagram to get more information. on Sarah Morgan.

    ReplyDelete