Wednesday, June 1, 2022

WE ARE BACK 6/1/22

WE ARE BACK

This pulling of our main you tube channel is hard to accept - but it allowed me to examine my own outbursts

Simply because the FBI has relentlessly attacked me day after day - poisoning me, stabbing me,. shooting me - I grew very hateful towards them

Also - after saving Trump's life 70 times I expected a thank you & noen came

So what I have learned is that:

The leaders are now Human, Unable to say than you for saving my life, and now wish to terminate all of Man Kind

These leaders are incapable of having empathy, lever feel love or joy of happiness, and are actually living a soulless life

I actually feel sorry for them now

The will never know love and must now exit Planet Earth as someone stronger that they are here and they have demanded they go


The Wall Of Truth

Dr William Mount
























1 comment:

  1. Hello viewer’s
    I don’t have much to say there are so may scammers going on online so we cant detect the real herbal medicine doctors. Thank GOD for leading me, please don’t ignore this post is real Dr Emmanuel, is a real herbal Doctor, he cured me from Herpes virus, i am living so happy and free , i was fully recovered within 4 weeks of usage of dr Emmanuel herbal medicine ,please viewers out there that have any deadly disease don't fail to contact him via his email; nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp/Call: +2348140073965  thanks once again to dr Emmanuel GOD bless you abundantly  
    he also cured HIV/AIDS,CANCER,GENITAL WART,COPD,BRAIN TUMOR

    ReplyDelete