Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Google & Microsoft Will Now Try And Destroy The Internet

 GOOGLE MAY SOON TAKE DOWN THE INTERNET

We stated a while back that in the end Micorsoft would make us dependent on the nternet then destroy it, 

In this destruction  most of man Kind would be destroyed

Computers are not form GOD, buy frrm Lucifer

This is not the first time this Pig Loozifer has destroyed most of man kind but this may be the last time

His EVIL Minions, who demanded Computerized Everything, has set the world up to fail

Mao Tse Tung, Leader of China for decades, asked President Nixon a question:

Mao: Pre Nixon, if we had a nuclear exchanges and all grocery stores shut down, who would win - The US, Russia or China?

Nixon: No One

Mao: The USA depends on grocery stores, most and Chinese do not.  Your nation would starve to death, China would survive

So now we are looking at Micrtrosoft coordinating with Google to destroy teh Internet to kill as many White People as they can and the CIA, FBI, US Marshals are too lazy and stupid to stop it.

So there yiu have it

The complete destruction of hte White Race, the only race that can oppose Lucifer according the Hanzz Kovlenback, chief Jesuit


The Wall Of truth

Dr William Mount


AS I WRITE THIS I CAN WATCH THE WORDS CHANGE, SPELLING ERRORS OCCUR

SO TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH























1 comment:

  1. There is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes) found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across Dr Oyama, A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative, Page: Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, Hiv, Herpes, Shingles, Hepatitis ,Diabetes, Fibroid, Parkinson's, Alzheimer’s disease, Bechet’s disease, Crohn’s also with Autism kindly contact Oyama directly droyamasolutiontemple@gmail.com also WhatsApp +2348108264684 .

    ReplyDelete