Friday, August 14, 2020

Avoid Doctors & Loose Weight With Ronnie

AVOID DOCTORS AND LOOSE WEIGHT WITH RONNIE


VIDEO     (90) Avoid Doctors & Loose Weight With Ronnie - YouTube


I remember when I first started eating Sea Weed I was not eating very much and I lost 90 pounds

Then I was given Flesh Eating Bacteria and after I recovered I ate everything all the time - constant hunger due to a messed up set of innards - and it just became a habit

I stabilized at 210 Pounds

Now I am following Ronnies protocols - no food for 12 hours of the day - then I will again extend this to 20 hours a day.

If you do it for 30 Days it becomes a habit, right?


Get the Tea's "Take Down" & "Vinegar Pills"  seem to help with not getting hungry

Ronnie's Life Change Tea makes me - well - it keeps my intestines clean

The Sea Vegies - I Eat 2/Day now help me feel better.


So here we go again - I hope I can looses another 30 pounds

And - Jane has also begun the protocols

The Weight Loss I experienced last time - before we knew about Ronnie - was about 3 pounds per month - or 35 pounds per year.


The Wall Of Truth

Dr William B. Mount

Ronnie,s  Products Are Fond At https://www.getthetea.com

Of Call Him At 928-308-0408











No comments:

Post a Comment