Saturday, November 19, 2016

Protesters Machine Gunned To Death

PROTESTERS MACHINE GUNNED TO DEATH

VIDEO:  Protesters Machine Gunned - YouTube

That is correct. In Syria in the town of Aleppo about 500 protesters came out in a show of force to show how they feel about their city being utterly destroyed and they were met with Machine Gun Force form the Syrian Rebels.

You know - the Syrian Freedom Fighters, the Syrian Free Army, the Al Kada Forces, El Nusera, Muhujadeen Al Kaleek, Murdering Freaks, or whatever name you wish to call them.


Killed: 17
Injured: Over 40

It is really hard to tell how many were injured as the Hospitals are now Make Shift and have little communications with the West.

What was a city of 2.5 million may only have 50,000 residence left asd as they move out of Syria they are gunned Down by these “Freedom Fighters” or fun.

Yes - for fun.

While colleges across America are coddling their students with Coloring Books, Crayons, Hot Chocolate and Puppy Dogs…colleges like Evergreen State College and University of Pennsylvania and hundreds of other Left Wing Colleges

While George Soros Protesters are attacking Police around the globe

Protesters in Syria are being Gunned Down by the thousands in the name of Allah by forces supported by the CIA

Wait until these “Muslim Freedom Fighters” come back to America.
=========================


We see about 6 months to a year of turmoil so please get ready folks and by hten enough of the Elite Leadership will be contained or dead.

Their current goal is to round up the Protesters Worldwide, eliminate cash, crash the computers and sit back and laugh.

Within a fortnight (+- 3 Days) another major US Intel Base will turn into Wiffle Dust - so says the I AM That I AM, who was, and is and is to come.



Let them guess where it will be.

Pray also that those who Are paying the protesters are completely immobilized for life.

Pray your families are ready….
=========================

The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount
=========================

----SAVINGS TIP OF THE DAY----

NEVER BUY ANYTHING THAT IS NOT ON SALE - UNLESS YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED IT

MY WIFE JUST TRIED THE CHOCOLATE COLOSTRUM THIS MORNING AND LOVES IT - SO BUY IT WHILE IT IS ON SALE

REFERENCES:

At least 17 killed, dozens injured in E. Aleppo as rebels disperse protesters with machine gun fire - RT English

At least 17 killed, dozens injured in E. Aleppo as rebels disperse protesters with machine gun fire — RT News

ALEPPO, SYRIA IN RUINS. WHEN DAMASCUS IS DESTROYED MANY MUSLIMS BELIEVE ALLAH WILL RETURN. THIS IS THE REASON  FOR THE WAR.






Report: University of Pennsylvania Offers Puppies, Coloring Books to Students Distraught over Trump Win - Breitbart

THEY GET COLORING BOOKS, HOT COCOA AND PUPPY DOGS OVER THEIR LOSS OF HILLARY - WHAT A BUNCH OF WAMBY PAMBY WIMPS. IF IT WERE MY CHILD I WOULD BE EMBARRASSED.



OIL EVERY WHERE IN AMERICA....

Alaska's 10 Billion Barrel Oil Discovery: What You Need To Know

Mammoth oil discovery in Texas may be biggest ever - CNN.com






















1 comment:

  1. How to Get an Ex Back
    My boyfriend broke up with me, its been 4 days now. We have been dating since 2013. . We ve been dating for 4 years now. Through this years we have had a really good relationship it was serious and we really wanted to be with each other forever. Of course we had arguments but nothing too bad. I know that these past 3 months I have taken him for granted thinking he would always be there but was wrong. he told me he didn’t want to be in a relationship that he wanted to take time with himself. But he was still kissin me and hugging me and telling me that he will always love me and I hold a special place in his heart. I realized that right before he done this that I needed to get my act together but I guess was too late. I really love this guy there is something different about him he is the love of my life and I wanted us to have a better relationship then ever,and I wouldn’t ever take him for granted ever again I really do want to marry this guy and he wanted that too but i don't know how to get him back with out being clingy and desperate. Obviously he needed his space because he cheated on me and this time I really need help to bring him back and marry me, one day i was searching online and i saw a good testimony of how PROPHET WILLIAMS a real Great spell caster help to restored back broken marriage, getting ex back, fix broken relationship. so i copy his email via prophetwilliamsspiritualtemple@gmail.com and told him all my problems so he ask me not to worry,and he said my problem are solved that in 2 days i will get him back which i believe in and put all my hope on him and to my greatest surprise, after the spell my boyfriend who broke up with me gave me a call to apology and feel so sorry for ever breaking my heart, my boyfriend back with the help of PROPHET WILLIAMS the real spell caster so email him now via prophetwilliamsspiritualtemple@gmail.com for Help, call or What's App him on : +2347082961879 THANKS..

    ReplyDelete